Deleted

Which hunter spec is best for pve atm?

Title says it, which is the one to go?

Quote Originally Posted by flichenstein View Post
    Title says it, which is the one to go?
    DPS wise I believe its MM. It really doesnt matter until 100 though.

Deleted
    None, really. But you can play MM and at least feel like you're not mediocre.

Deleted
    Think BM and MM is the specs right now, survival has been messed up, it has horrible dmg and just feel boring now

Quote Originally Posted by kvaas View Post
    Think BM and MM is the specs right now, survival has been messed up, it has horrible dmg and just feel boring now
    I disagree. I tried MM last night for a couple of bosses in SoO (HC) and I just hate the fact that I can't move whenever I need to. BM has never appealed to me, so basicly I'm fooked..

Deleted
    Why would u move in Soo?
    I have an uptime of 90%+ on my Sniper Training in a few fights and 80%+ on most others.
    Pulling 18-20k Single Target DPS.
    I'm fine with that.
    Last edited by mmoc687dc0ac13; 2014-10-30 at 03:25 PM.

Finally. MM has been subpar for so long I can remember when the last time it was viable. Don;t get me wrong, I was good enough to make the dps of mediocre to good players seem bad, but the looks people gave me and the stupid 'uh's' they would say before lecturing me on my choice was getting annoying.
    For the past year i was in FF14 for something different. But now I look forward to renewing my sub to give it a try.

So according to the homepage, they are hotfix nerfing mm and buffing BM. Would BM pull ahead now? I assume it would for sure at 100 since the parses were so close yesterday.

Deleted
    I dont know if thats really a Buff for BM.
    Its clearly an AoE nerf i dont know single target wise if u pick that specific talent yet.
    Gotta wait for simcraft.

Deleted
    Best? I'm really enjoying BM...try it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    MM by a massive margin.
    No.. MM and BM are within 300 DPS now i believe, with the "latest" sims for lvl 90 BiS. And that's with Surv having 100% uptime on ST.

Surv is way too far behind at 90 and even 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutartwo View Post
    Finally. MM has been subpar for so long I can remember when the last time it was viable. Don;t get me wrong, I was good enough to make the dps of mediocre to good players seem bad, but the looks people gave me and the stupid 'uh's' they would say before lecturing me on my choice was getting annoying.
    For the past year i was in FF14 for something different. But now I look forward to renewing my sub to give it a try.
    Firelands

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    All 3 specs are terrible but MM is the best of the 3, sad to see how they continue to ruin this class every xpac.
    Here come the Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    All 3 specs are terrible but MM is the best of the 3, sad to see how they continue to ruin this class every xpac.
    You clearly don't know what you are talking about. According to the last simulationcraft 6.0.3 T17-sim, patchwerk style, this is the DPS ranking:

(I dont have permissions to post links yet, but you can find it on simulationcraft . org
    1. WW Monk 1h
    2. WW Monk 2h
    3. Feral Druid
    4. Shadow Priest
    5. Balance Druid
    6. Frost Mage
    7. Ret Palla
    8. MM Hunter
    9. Unholy DK
    10. Sub Rouge
    11. Arcane Mage
    12. Frost DK 1h
    13. SV Hunter
    14. Frost DK 2h
    28. BM Hunter
    35. Blood DK

Deleted
    i thin SimCraft is broken now cause Warrior Gladiator is too low with no DMG Sources and BM...its too low

Quote Originally Posted by stratocaster View Post
    You clearly don't know what you are talking about. According to the last simulationcraft 6.0.3 T17-sim, patchwerk style, this is the DPS ranking:

(I dont have permissions to post links yet, but you can find it on simulationcraft . org
    1. WW Monk 1h
    2. WW Monk 2h
    3. Feral Druid
    4. Shadow Priest
    5. Balance Druid
    6. Frost Mage
    7. Ret Palla
    8. MM Hunter
    9. Unholy DK
    10. Sub Rouge
    11. Arcane Mage
    12. Frost DK 1h
    13. SV Hunter
    14. Frost DK 2h
    28. BM Hunter
    35. Blood DK

Quote Originally Posted by FrankWhite View Post
    i thin SimCraft is broken now cause Warrior Gladiator is too low with no DMG Sources and BM...its too low
    Ok. Sorry, wasnt aware of that. But on what source of info can one say that all hunter specs are terrible at lvl 100? Its still beta, and adjustments will come, even after release.

Deleted
    Who said that ?
    Hunters r solid right now. I hope they don't change MM or BM much further, SV does need some changes though.

Does this apply under 520 ilvl? I mean are MM better then Surv then?

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    No.. MM and BM are within 300 DPS now i believe, with the "latest" sims for lvl 90 BiS. And that's with Surv having 100% uptime on ST.

Surv is way too far behind at 90 and even 100.
    I'm sick of seeing this misinformation... Survival is really strong, and tbh may even be the best spec at entry 100 gear. It's certainly better than almost every caster spec at 100.

Any mythic progression group without at least 4 hunters is going to struggle to push top end progression (unless something changes drastically between now and raid release).

Just look at the FAQ thread it has the number in it that would answer the question here