[A-US-Suramar]<Edge of Corruption> 10 - 30 Casual Progression Raiding

Edge of Corruption is my raiding guild from Wotlk, where we successfully raided 25 content. The core raid group stayed friends through the years after the expansion and have decided to raid WoD. Almost all current members have been playing since vanilla release.

We have multiple members with server first raiding achievements, along more than one dedicated and experienced raid leaders to ensure a fun free time. We want to find a group of members that are also looking for this experience and have a good time trying to progress through content at a decent rate.

Our plan for loot to is be a self governing system, roll for loot you want, if you have gotten a couple pieces, let someone else get it. If someone abuses the system the officers have the power to give loot accordingly.

pplication process is pretty simple, I'd just like to talk to you either ingame or on voip.

We are currently recruiting all roles!

Raid Times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30 MST, with an optional 'fun raid' on Saturdays.

If you are interested please contact me at Edrec#1877
    Thanks!

We are still recruiting a few dps and healers, possible non warrior tank spot!

Thanks!