Deleted

Assassin's Creed Unity - Looking for Team Members (PC)

Hi,

I pre-ordered AC Unity and they have this (annoying) pre order system where you need to create a team of 4 people to unlock all pre order bonuses.
    Since none of my friends like to pre order, I decided to try my luck here.

So if you pre-ordered as well, feel free to join my team
    Just go here: AC5 Unite program
    click "join a team" (you have to scroll down a bit) and search for my team "TheBrokenEye" and select an open position.
    After that you can enter your pre-order key and we all get another reward

P.S. I hope this is the correct forum and there aren't dozens of such threads already, I couldn't find any with the search function

Sorry, I don't support poor business practices.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Wow...they really did that? I've enjoyed the Assassin's Creed franchise thus far but wow that is pretty fucked up. Best of luck finding people....I think most people play this on the console.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I understand, you don't even need to be on the same platform to reap the rewards. I've applied to join even though I'm on XboxOne.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is this even real? wow talk about a shitty practice on preorders, PIRATE YO HO
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebslack View Post
    From what I understand, you don't even need to be on the same platform to reap the rewards. I've applied to join even though I'm on XboxOne.
    You are right, I only mentioned my platform in case you actually wanted to play together
    (accepted you btw )

to all others: I agree that it's a pretty shitty system. Doesn't change the fact, that I want the bonus mission.
    But pirating is not the solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicktamere View Post
    You are right, I only mentioned my platform in case you actually wanted to play together
    (accepted you btw )

to all others: I agree that it's a pretty shitty system. Doesn't change the fact, that I want the bonus mission.
    But pirating is not the solution.
    Have you managed to get your sword yet from joining a group? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.