Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle28 View Post
    Just wish there was a "enough people have left the game, you may now leave without penalties" like DOTA. When two of your guys disconnect in the first 3 minutes of the game you're pretty much done for.

Specially here in the LA server, where everyone uses a fucking toaster as a router.
    Has it always been like that for you? Because the last games I have played had alot of players DC'ing from both teams. Not sure if their servers are going emo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Has it always been like that for you? Because the last games I have played had alot of players DC'ing from both teams. Not sure if their servers are going emo.
    Hasn't happend lately, but I know what you mean. There was some two day periods here and there were there was always leavers in the match.

Probably server instability mixed with the "cannot reconnect to game" bugs.

Deleted
    If someone's been offline for a few minutes the game should let you surrender. Winning a 4v5 is so much harder in hots than in other mobas. You can't really carry your team to make up for the missing player.

If you're playing 5v5, you can still win the game with a good teamfight no matter how badly you are getting crushed. Just try to survive until people are in the 18+ level range so the res timers are long enough for you to make stuff happen during their downtime. If you can't survive up to that point, the game only takes like 15 minutes in which case I don't see much benefit from surrendering.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeafmuncher View Post
    If someone's been offline for a few minutes the game should let you surrender. Winning a 4v5 is so much harder in hots than in other mobas. You can't really carry your team to make up for the missing player.
    I actually won one earlier. We were behind 3 levels at 6-7 minutes and one of our supports left. We still ended up winning. Barely, but we won. One of the best 36 minute turnarounds I've had. And we did it with a bot on the team!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeafmuncher View Post

If you're playing 5v5, you can still win the game with a good teamfight no matter how badly you are getting crushed. Just try to survive until people are in the 18+ level range so the res timers are long enough for you to make stuff happen during their downtime. If you can't survive up to that point, the game only takes like 15 minutes in which case I don't see much benefit from surrendering.
    If you want to surrender, just leave .
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Definitely do not want a Surrender option >< I've had an absolute blast even in games I've lost, and that's what games are supposed to be about. If you're the kind of player who doesn't get that, you probably shouldn't be playing competitive games in the first place!