Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comp View Post
    As I said, the details were kept short for the sake of the forum. And coming from someone who has had to deal with Comcast's bullshit for years, I know bad customer service, and the GM and his supervisor that night took the prize for worst experience ever. I don't even care about the lockout; if that's how it works, then that's how it works... But you don't treat customers the way they treated me. I've dealt with Blizzard for many years and never once experienced anywhere near the level of ignorance, condescension and arrogance as I did that night.
    Sounds to me like you're throwing your toys out of the pram because the GM didn't immediately bow to your demands and you have interpreted him patiently and repeatedly explaining why there is nothing they can do as "condescension and arrogance".

Deleted
    Players still don't know that mythic works like how heroic has worked for the past 6 years? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    Sounds to me like you're throwing your toys out of the pram because the GM didn't immediately bow to your demands and you have interpreted him patiently and repeatedly explaining why there is nothing they can do as "condescension and arrogance".
    I'm sure you're right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Inter-realm raiding is not only for normal/heroic??

He was talking about mythic
    Mythic SoO is currently inter-realm raiding. WoD mythic raids can eventually become inter-realm raiding if when Blizzard wishes. Obviously the technology is there (as SoO Mythic is inter-realm/cross realm enabled), but it would screw around with progression guilds.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

This is only a problem now because 1) Mythic SoO has been nerfed to the point that pugs can clear it with some basic knowledge of the instance, and 2) Mythic is CRZable.

This will be a non-issue in a week and a half.

10+ Year Old Account
    People have been stealing lockouts since as long as I can remember... I have played since vanilla and I remember we where in Serpent shrine cavern when it was current, on the wed we cleared up to Vashj after a night of low % wipes.

Gm /gkicked a trial guy on Wednesday night after raid for really bad performance.

Turns out the trial had a main, unknown to us in a high level guild... he and his friends went in on alts and killed vashj.

We got our first kill the week after, but lost a week of loot.

As someone commented earlier never /gkick a guild member at the start of the raid week :P

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattack View Post
    People have been stealing lockouts since as long as I can remember... I have played since vanilla and I remember we where in Serpent shrine cavern when it was current, on the wed we cleared up to Vashj after a night of low % wipes.

Gm /gkicked a trial guy on Wednesday night after raid for really bad performance.

Turns out the trial had a main, unknown to us in a high level guild... he and his friends went in on alts and killed vashj.

We got our first kill the week after, but lost a week of loot.

As someone commented earlier never /gkick a guild member at the start of the raid week :P
    Or the ever so classic cases of people stealing Ulduar lockouts and screwing up Yogg+0/1 by talking to the Keepers, or Algalon by simply starting the timer.

At this point in time almost if not all Mythic guilds know better than to share lockouts with people like that without being sure they can clear the lockout before that person is able to steal it. This is why most guilds tend to recruit more heavily during farm time, and not during progression, also why you should consider you're about to fail your trial in a Mythic guild if you start getting sat without any real reason.

Exactly the same happened with my guild, extended the lock and instance was full. And no we aren't total noobs, we were already raiding SoO HC before 6.0.

I thought the raid lock only belonged to the RL. And it should really work that way, this system is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Exactly the same happened with my guild, extended the lock and instance was full. And no we aren't total noobs, we were already raiding SoO HC before 6.0.

I thought the raid lock only belonged to the RL. And it should really work that way, this system is crap.
    Why should it? Raid leadership doesn't denote ownership. Otherwise nex time you want to extend and the RL's internet is out you'll be back here complaining that you couldn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Why should it? Raid leadership doesn't denote ownership. Otherwise nex time you want to extend and the RL's internet is out you'll be back here complaining that you couldn't.
    Or the raid leader throws a hissy fit and "steals" the ID.

You just can't win.

Hmm I dont get how this is a message to all mythic raiders out there... You are not even a mythic raider... you are a mythic pugger sir. or you have a guild that cant complete SoO mythic in 2 hours and need to pug people? that sounds like a pug guild...

Im just waiting to see when WoD comes how many of you will still be mythic raiders, since the content won't be a steamroll anymore...

Sorry no offense everyone plays in their own pace and their own timings, its just its missleading saying a warning to all mythic raiders since you aren't one. Btw I am currently a pugger and I've done Mythic SoO twice 14/14 in 2-3 hours... I mean if you are in a guild you should consider that you are not doing well if you cant clear it the first raid day.

Realisticly speaking u'll be lucky as a guild if you kill 1 mythic boss in WoD! You'll prolly be raiding heroic.

Also back to your problem... think of that one puger you got in, he is getting saved as well, were you gonna call him the next day that you were doing garrosh? obviously not so what he wanted to do garrosh, Kudos on him being faster to pug garrosh than your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by zedor View Post
    Or the raid leader throws a hissy fit and "steals" the ID.

You just can't win.
    Get someone else to be the leader, new clean instance, problem?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Players still don't know that mythic works like how heroic has worked for the past 6 years? lol.
    This goes back all the way to vanilla so 10years.
    I remember nonsense around this topic back in BWL.