15+ Year Old Account

[Alliance] WTB Heroic SOO run

Mod Edit: MMO-C isn't the place to buy or sell in-game services.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2014-10-31 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    With WOD approaching I'm trying to get my shaman geared and finding groups that can fully clear SOO Heroic using the in-game raid finder seems to be a nightmare. This is for the PROUDMOORE-US server. Currently my shaman is resto and 549 ilvl so I'm not exactly a carry. I'm looking for a run that is personal loot or if its ML I would have priority on gear. If you or your guild is interested in this arrangement send me an in-game message or email to Daydreamblvr and let me know how much you're charging. Thank you ahead of time for your time.
    In my opinion you should save your money. Unless you're doing it mostly for the actual experience its wasted gold. Leveling isn't that hard in WoD, the heroic warforged gear (575) gets replaced in spires of Arak and all levels of BOA end up exactly the same ilvl at 100 (620 Ilvl). Of course, it's your money and you're free to do whatever you want with it, just want you to be aware that's all. If you continue to do this path, then good luck in finding a group!
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

15+ Year Old Account
    I clear SOO on my main every week on another server, faction, and character so its not for the experience. I'm wanting to do it for the gear which I know will be replaced but I still want to get geared up (and have a shot at the Dark Shaman xmog set) on my shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I clear SOO on my main every week on another server, faction, and character so its not for the experience. I'm wanting to do it for the gear which I know will be replaced but I still want to get geared up (and have a shot at the Dark Shaman xmog set) on my shaman.
    Ah, fair enough. Obviously didn't know of your experience. Anywho, I'll leave you to your business dealings. Good luck!
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!