Thinking of coming back to wow for WoD, a few questions from a pvp player.

im a pvper, i like to play melee classes that are tanky with offheals such as ret paladin, enh shaman, monk, etc.
    how is hybrid healing now in wod? i played ret paladin in wrath but after that nothing really felt the same in terms of survivability and sustained healing during cata or mop.

i also heard that blizz is making tank specs viable for pvp, is this true? i would really love to play a brewmaster or the new gladiator stance prot warrior in bgs and arena.

Edit: Wow this is my 1000th post on this website, my last post was exactly 9 months ago. what a time to post!

Deleted
    1. Hybrids specs are insane right now as hybrid healing is off its rocker. Rets and ferals are really OP. WW monks and enh shamans are boned, though.

2. Blood dks are ridiculous but I smell nerfs coming soon.
    Protection warriors will have access at 100 to a talent called Gladiator's Resolve which turns them into legit prot dps-ers with sword&board. It cuts their toughness to damage by a lot and increases their single target dps to even higher than that of arms and fury, but their aoe damage is terrible in exchange. Even with this talent, the warrior still has access to some of the perks he gets upon selecting the protection specialization so he's more tanky than arms and fury in PVP and causes some QQ on the forums.
    Prot paladins, brewmaster monks and guardian druids are still no PVP material.