MMO-Champion Pages Constantly Loading in Chrome

The loading animation on each tab with MMO-Champion open continues indefinitely. I can't figure out what might be loading. Please, make it stop!
    Hekili of <Turbo Cyborg Ninjas>
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:
    Getting Started with Hekili
    Starting from SimulationCraft (How to Import SimC APLs)

Ohhhh he's right. I didn't notice. Happens on homepage and any forum/subforum, but not in individual threads. (I'm on desktop with adblock/ghostery and my internet speed is like 25-40 down, and I've waited sufficiently long so it's not like. That we have shitty internet or are impatient..)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, on the bottom of the screen it says "Waiting for cache..."

Yeah, still not sure what's triggering it. This page isn't doing it right now, but the Shaman class forum tab I've had open is doing it. I wonder if there's some time-delayed event, so tabs that are left open for so long start to do something? Seems very odd.
    Hekili of <Turbo Cyborg Ninjas>
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:
    Getting Started with Hekili
    Starting from SimulationCraft (How to Import SimC APLs)

Uhm lol I turned ghostery off and forgot to turn it back on and I noticed if ghostery is off (AKA I'm not blocking trackers) then this problem doesn't happen. I think ghostery blocking something is what is causing the page to continue trying to load. It's just a question of which tracker it is.

Been doing it to me too. Just now it also did Flash player too. Know for a fact that both of these ARE up to date so am presuming some sort of malware. ONLY happens on this site !

Quote Originally Posted by Oevaag View Post
    Been doing it to me too. Just now it also did Flash player too. Know for a fact that both of these ARE up to date so am presuming some sort of malware. ONLY happens on this site !
    Was it http://www.browserdownloadnow.com/ or javaupgrades.com or some Fake flash upgrade site? Because i have got this a few times today.

Still happening. Just got an intel one this time ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Uhm lol I turned ghostery off and forgot to turn it back on and I noticed if ghostery is off (AKA I'm not blocking trackers) then this problem doesn't happen. I think ghostery blocking something is what is causing the page to continue trying to load. It's just a question of which tracker it is.
    I noticed this and narrowed it down the 'Facebook Connect' script. Unblocking it lets the page load but then you don't always get the website icon in the tab.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2014-11-18 at 11:42 AM.

Shift + F5 refreshes the Cache, fixed it for me.