Dueling a hunter whose turn won't end at the moment

So, ehm

I am dueling this hunter, been 20 minutes now and his turn still won't end
    I've heard about this exploit in the past, but I thought it was fixed. When I finished my turn he just picked his card up and stood like that, it just crossed my mind for a second that he might be using the exploit, and 2 minutes later, my guess was confirmed to be correct.

Spot the differences:
    http://imgur.com/a/izO1k

For the record, it is 11:48 right now ( his turn started 11:28 ) and the duel is still ongoing

And you know what? I ain't even mad. My nerves are of steel, my patience - unshackable. This guy just found his master.

Anyway, need to focus on the duel now, it's quite the intense... battle.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, I just thought of an awesome plan. Pretend to ragequit, spam some "Justice demands retribution" then leave. Wait 30 seconds then reconnect. ???? Profit!

Edit: Okay... I fucked up Apparently, reconnecting only works when you DC...

Honestly, if I didn't have to go in one hour, I would've waited all day, no problem at all But damn...
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2014-10-31 at 10:08 AM.

This is such a scummy thing to do shame it's not fixed !

It's not the exploit, you or your opponent disconnected as soon as his turn began and the game didn't drop you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    It's not the exploit, you or your opponent disconnected as soon as his turn began and the game didn't drop you.
    It is an exploit how it's done (i'm not going to say how to do it though).

reconnecting only works if you do it as soon as you realize the disconnect, since your opponent is normally playing his turns. by the time you tried to "ragequit and reconnect" your opponent already had 2-3 other games

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    It is an exploit how it's done (i'm not going to say how to do it though).
    The Tracking bug has been patched out and does not do what happened in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    The Tracking bug has been patched out and does not do what happened in this scenario.
    It's not a bug with tracking, IIRC you can do it on any class.