Thread: Ret 4pc and AMR

Ret 4pc and AMR

For some reason, AskMrRobot does not like T16 4pc. It chooses another piece of gear from my bags. I know AMR is not panacea (at all) but since there were major changes at 6.0, is something changed on this? I mean, I always reading 4pc being really strong for rets.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    For some reason, AskMrRobot does not like T16 4pc. It chooses another piece of gear from my bags. I know AMR is not panacea (at all) but since there were major changes at 6.0, is something changed on this? I mean, I always reading 4pc being really strong for rets.
    I have not played ret since patch really, been grabbing BoAs on alts and not playing as much, but this patch made Divine Storm weaker for sure. It's fallen in priority (as far as I can tell) because of this. I'm not sure it's worth dropping the 4set (assuming similar ilvl) but it is considerably worse now than it was pre 6.0

The thing is that I can replace a 528-->546 that would break the 4pc. And I search for an hour now and I cannot find anything significant changes to the 4pc love
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    The thing is that I can replace a 528-->546 that would break the 4pc. And I search for an hour now and I cannot find anything significant changes to the 4pc love
    I would rationalise it thus (I don't actually know the answer to your question, sorry): there is one more reset (and a bit for Europe) until WoD; will it make that much difference?

Are you using customized stat weights or AMR's defaults? The secondary stats on the gear it is choosing might overpower the flat weight given to the T16 set.

If you haven't posted about this on Ask Mr Robot's forum yet, you might consider doing that, as they'll be able to tell you the logic behind the site's choices.
    Last edited by Curulan; 2014-11-01 at 09:48 PM.

For what it's worth, I've simmed myself many times over and the weights I plug into AMR result in its picking the 4pc, even over mythic WF pieces that could fill those slots. In fact, it tells me to use my 4pc even with the default weights.
    Last edited by mrand01; 2014-11-03 at 12:29 AM.