Lich King 25HC not soloable?

First time doing it since this latest patch & The valkyr are picking me up and dropping me off the ledge?

First time they have ever done that to me while in their solo.

Anyone else experiencing this? Ive tried it 2 times & as soon as LK hits 40% they pick me up.

Did you have a Pet tanking the boss? If so you need to have had aggro on a Raging spirit at least 59 or less seconds before that otherwise you can be picked up.

Experience this too, except I kill him before they come down and they pick me up during the RP haha.

They are targetable and you can kill them while they're floating in the air, so just wait and swap to them as soon as u see them fly in. Might need to zoom out on ur camera.

Deleted
    Killed him yday evening without any issues 25HC

I had absolutely no issue soloing him on my Guardian Druid earlier in the week. So I'm guessing it's a pet issue like the other lock said.

I've been doing it on both of my enhancement shaman, my elemental shaman, and my destro warlock each week without issue. As has been said, long as you don't have a pet pulling aggro off of you, you shouldn't be picked up.

Deleted
    I had the same problem yesterday, happened the first time and it also was my first time doing it as Demo with my Wrathguard out, so yeah. Fortunately you can Demonic Leap back on the platform if the valkyrs happen to pick you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugme View Post
    Experience this too, except I kill him before they come down and they pick me up during the RP haha.

They are targetable and you can kill them while they're floating in the air, so just wait and swap to them as soon as u see them fly in. Might need to zoom out on ur camera.
    You cannot target them while they are floating. They only have health once they pick you up & then its too late. Ive tried it 5 times now & everytime he hits 40% I get picked up, not before or after just right at 40%.

Deleted
    I'm soloing him as warlock, with my pet tanking him. And still the valkyries arent picking me up.

You can solo this using a potato as a weapon, and foam armor. Just don't have pets tanking anything. And avoid shadow traps.

Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    You cannot target them while they are floating. They only have health once they pick you up & then its too late. Ive tried it 5 times now & everytime he hits 40% I get picked up, not before or after just right at 40%.
    If you didn't tank a raging spirit, or it is taking you a long time in p2, dismiss voidwalker and let LK hit you. After he melees you, resummon the void and taunt LK.

If you're not geared enough to zerg him you simply need to be on his aggro table between spawns of valks so that you are registered as a tank (aka unable to be picked up by valks)

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo'd on my fire mage, never got picked up by Valks so will defo be a pet thing seeing as they dont pick up tanks

Any tips to surviving the frostmourne room? That places comes so close to killing me every time... or am I doing it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    If you didn't tank a raging spirit, or it is taking you a long time in p2, dismiss voidwalker and let LK hit you. After he melees you, resummon the void and taunt LK.
    Im not a warlock lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    Any tips to surviving the frostmourne room? That places comes so close to killing me every time... or am I doing it wrong?
    They are nerfing the damage next realm reset. Also just heal yourself, kill spirits etc

Deleted
    Well, as you are a Hunter, it is very similar. Dismiss pet; let the LK hit you and then call the pet again.

Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    Im not a warlock lol
    I think people are assuming warlock because of your forum theme you have going as well as your problem. Your problem, as you describe it (very little information, btw) is 100% in line with what happens to pet classes. So how bout we stop the guessing game and get some more information here instead of laughing at people trying to help you out, for starters. Maybe tell us what happened in the fight, if you got raging spirits, if you had to kill frost orbs, if you had to deal with p2 at all or if you're able to push him into transition 2 while in transition 1 (doesn't sound like it), etc. Hell, start off by saying what class you are playing.

Either that or people are just going to tell you that you're a shit player because they have no information and it is 100% easily soloable at the moment and I don't think that's what you're looking for.
    Last edited by Octa; 2014-10-31 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    Doing this every week on my warrior, never had issues. Boss goes down before valkyrs spawn.