Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    It's cute when Texans try to use french words!! Next up, "walla" and "fo pa."

Psh, The only part of Texas that has french influences is East Texas, close to Louisiana. Not my fault i dont know their crap lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I'm ignoring the fact I've been ill for 2 weeks, can barely stand up, am horribly dizzy and feel like I may vom at any moment - I am going out tonight and getting rekt. This'll be fun.

Not until I go to the NHS walk in center though, which I'm going to do now. Because I finally gave in on the whole "man no see doctor, man fine but will complain incessantly" stuff. I think I need help.
    heh, sounds like me. my flat mate has been nagging at me to go to the doctors for weeks because of some problems i have had, and ive been all like im a man i don't need no doctor! but its getting to the point where i think she may be right...

but happy haloween everyone, already seen about 20 girls dressed as slutty cats on my walk home today...
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2014-10-31 at 07:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Psh, The only part of Texas that has french influences is East Texas, close to Louisiana. Not my fault i dont know their crap lol.
    I live in Louisiana. Geaux Saints! Bienvenue en Louisiane!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    A kid just threw up his dinner on the stairs outside my door. I don't like halloween anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    It's cute when Texans try to use french words!! Next up, "walla" and "fo pa."

fox paws!

Oh, he's banned. I don't no why accents are difficult. It's HYOO-ston if you're naming the city in Texas, it's HOW-ston if you're naming a street in Manhattan. Both spelled Houston.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Nakura Chambers is best Nakura Chambers.

10+ Year Old Account
    So my halloween actually got... not scary but worrisome last night.

So I went out to a flat party, then clubbing, then walked home and back to mine and found my front door wide open. My housemates that didn't go out, had a house party with the neighbours who we know. At the end of our garden is a 4ft high wall where other students live and they invited us, we had one giant house party.

So we were climbing over the wall then it collapsed and some guy fell off and cracked his head open on a pile of bricks and there was blood everywhere. And everyone was drunk and I was sober. Wooo... Ambulance time. Think he's still in hospital.

Euuurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Yikes. I hope he's ok.

Mine was pretty uneventful. The only disaster was that I noticed at about midnight my costume didn't have any way for me to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    [/COLOR]

What the hell, people actually do stuff like that?
    No. Not really. I feel like it was a big thing back in the late 80s and early 90s and it just sort of stuck around. I think there were like one or two reported stories of people tampering with candy. I think it's just gotten to be more of a trope at this point.

I can't blame parents, though. I'm not going to just trust to blind faith the mini snickers bar has been injected with ebola with out checking to make sure it doesn't have needle marks in it or shit before giving to my kid.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Ugh, I don't look forward to checking every damn piece of candy to make sure it's fine for my kids to eat.
    It's not as hard as when we were kids. Today's nutjobs just don't put in the effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's not as hard as when we were kids. Today's nutjobs just don't put in the effort.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pu...apple_6941.jpg
    They've lost their passion. Damn shame really.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TZK203 View Post
    If you come to my house, I'll give you fruits and vegetables instead of candy.
    You are the worst type of person haha.

It's halloween!

Deleted
    Every year I plan on doing this as a prank but always get drunk and forget.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    No. Not really. I feel like it was a big thing back in the late 80s and early 90s and it just sort of stuck around. I think there were like one or two reported stories of people tampering with candy. I think it's just gotten to be more of a trope at this point.

I can't blame parents, though. I'm not going to just trust to blind faith the mini snickers bar has been injected with ebola with out checking to make sure it doesn't have needle marks in it or shit before giving to my kid.

Seems it is still a thing :/
    http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/crime...-bar/18313057/

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    I was going to... what... fuck it's 11am and the vodka bottlejkloasdfl.... oh, hello bed, will you cradle me until 10pm when I leave for the party... I think I'm sober enough to turn off the lights and lock the door.

Anyway, that's how I usually do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post

Haha Rich you evil motherfucker, have you fooled anyone with those?