Deleted

First Time PC Build

Include the following information when posting a request.

Budget 1000 Euro
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Games / Settings Desired Wow on as high quality as possible, playing new games on decent settings
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) No
    Country Netherlands
    Parts that can be reused Noone
    Do you need an OS? I have a hard drive with win 7 on it in my current pc& a friend says I can just use that, though im not 100% sure thats possible
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? No

Ideally include a list of parts, we see the same request almost every day. There are other topics that have parts lists that you can copy and modify.

€79.90 AMD FX-4300 3.80GHz 4MB AM3+ Box

€59.99 ASRock ATX 970 Pro3 R2.0

€287.00 PCI-e Radeon R9 290 RoyalKing 4GB

€88.90 Corsair Voeding CX750M 750W, Modulair

€145.98 Kingston 1x8GB, DDR3, PC14900, CL10, HyperX Fury (blue)x2

€46.90 Noctua Processor Koeler NH-U9B-SE2 AMD & Intel

€139.90 CM Storm Big Tower Storm Stryker XL-ATX, No PSU (white)

Total: 908.52 Euro

Also I am wondering, would it be possible to remove the harddrive from my current computer & plug it into this one so I don't have to transfer my files/games & don't have to buy windows?

Thanks in advance

edit: changed some parts around
    Last edited by mmoc877bd117d6; 2014-10-31 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Help us to help you by filling up the forum sticky

Include the following information when posting a request.

• Budget
    • Resolution
    • Games / Settings Desired
    • Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    • Country
    • Parts that can be reused
    • Do you need an OS?
    • Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

Ideally include a list of parts, we see the same request almost every day. There are other topics that have parts lists that you can copy and modify.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Help us to help you by filling up the forum sticky
    Done, sorry

Deleted
    First off you can't do that, get the hdd plugged into new pc and go play games. You need fresh install of windows and they are tied with your current mobo. Kinda rare it can work but its still preferable to do fresh install nevertheless. Do you still have your o/s cd or the win cd key? if not i dunno if the budget should include a new one within that 1k. I won't include and we see how it goes.

Unless you are a casual player that doesn't care too much about game performance then you should leave the amd cpu's out of it. Its intel-one-way-situation. That and overclocking to get that extra either from the get go or later down the roar when you feel you need more power. Wow and mmo's in particular love every bit extra you can get ^^.

Random website, i use it often for eu builds for ease. Its the same site for many countries so that make it easier/faster but its only a price ballpark-refference. You should be doing your own reseach within your country for better prices.

cpu: Intel® Core™ i5-4690K 225
    cpu cooler: be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 40
    mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI 103
    ram: Crucial 8 GB DDR3-1600 Kit 68
    ssd: Crucial MX100 CT256MX100SSD1, 256 GB 99
    hdd: Western Digital Blue, 1 TB harde schijf 55
    gpu: GIGABYTE GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD 359
    case: Corsair Carbide 200R 55
    psu: Seasonic M12II EVO-520, 520 Watt 60
    --------------
    Total ~ 1060 euro without sucrificies, all games max at least 1080p and i'd say prob 1440p@60hz too.

Now need to cut 60 euro. I'd say don't buy the hdd for now if you can use your old one, temporarily. Or the cpu cooler which isn't required atm untill you want to overclock or after a few months when the stock cooler starts making noise