Can the assassination rogue hit mutilate with a sword now?

iam sorry my english is bad.............can you understand what i said?

I'm sorry mate, but mutilate require 2 daggers in wod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, no They said it would be possible long ago. But they changed their minds.
    "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."

One might think it's easier to mutilate something with a sword than with a knife, but what do I know...
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

oh,thanks you. i can only use the small dagger

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    One might think it's easier to mutilate something with a sword than with a knife, but what do I know...
    thanks your answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be less of a problem if we could transmog daggers to something else though. (for me atleast)

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    Would be less of a problem if we could transmog daggers to something else though. (for me atleast)
    Agreed.

They gave 2H options to transmog to other types, not sure why they don't do it for 1H.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much this.

They made daggers more available instead jk 1 dagger in the first raid...

Being able to Transmog Daggers into 1h weapons would be amazing. A 2 handed sword can be turned into a staff, maybe if we ask they'll do it? (probably not)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calotron View Post
    Being able to Transmog Daggers into 1h weapons would be amazing. A 2 handed sword can be turned into a staff, maybe if we ask they'll do it? (probably not)
    +100000, hope they make some changes in the xmog, one hand swords have better design than daggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    They previously stated that the transmog limitation was due to technical issues of implementing the mutilate animation. Since that's never been true, I don't really see why it would change now.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get a sword-sized dagger and mutilate just fine (hakkari for example), Blizz is just being lazy about it because it does only affect us... (Well, and casters wielding spell daggers...)

Quote Originally Posted by kumarshah View Post
    They gave 2H options to transmog to other types, not sure why they don't do it for 1H.
    Because daggers are iconic.

Yes, I want to transmog my daggers into my Fist of Deity!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore