Deleted

A little something for Halloween...

First off, if you're not good with scary stuff (and I'm serious), you might wanna skip out on this. I can handle surprises quite well myself, but this got me real good.

Hello my fellow MMO'ers!

So I know this is a very old comic (which means I don't need your forum post to remind me that it is!), but it's still a nice little something I love to scroll through every now and then. Since it's Halloween, I thought I'd share this brilliant piece of art with you all. Here's to hoping it'll fill your pants more than it did my, whether you've seen it before or not!

Link: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...d=350217&no=31

Happy Halloween!

I prefer skeleton jelly

Yeah, that did scare me the first time I saw it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes Bing Ring Ding Dong ghost, my fave!

10+ Year Old Account
    I never got why this was considered scary. It is kinda creepy though.

Saw it before. Fun story: the image in my signature is from a comic sponsored by/on the website you linked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie; it may have given me an eentsy teentsy heart attack. Was not expecting that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I can put with with things like ultra violence and blood and guts splaying everywhere, but I've always found scary images imprinting on my fear factor, like how a still frame image of regan from the exorcist appearing after playing that tight cursor puzzle game with a scream sound effect.
    The funny with with the comic is most people scroll down these kinds of pages quick, so if your not aware of it, it'll catch you off guard.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    OP you owe me a new heart.

The animations and sound made me catch my breath for a second, and it's a decent juvenile campfire ghost story. I certainly wouldn't classify it as scary though. Thanks for the share though.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've seen this before, it didn't work on me then. It was rather cute though, I've always enjoyed ghost stories.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Oh I remember this. The jumpscare I got from it was pretty major, don't wanna put myself through that again :P

Honestly, I don't know what big deal was with that cartoon anyways? Thanks for the post though!