How is this DK set?

don't feel like logging in to take a ss lol. you should be able to see enough on my profile:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omshack/simple

thoughts? I'd probably switch out the gloves if someone can recommend something smaller. and I was gonna DW this http://www.wowhead.com/item=31153/axe-of-the-legion for WOD over 2h.

Deleted
    I for one despise it. 3 of the pieces are from the same set, the tabard doesn't match at all, nor the mace. The legendary cape also brings in some gold, which takes it down a couple more notches.

I suggest mixing and matching different sets/items in Mogit for something more... appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    I for one despise it. 3 of the pieces are from the same set, the tabard doesn't match at all, nor the mace. The legendary cape also brings in some gold, which takes it down a couple more notches.

I suggest mixing and matching different sets/items in Mogit for something more... appealing.
    well as I said I was gonna DW the axe of the legion weapon. And I can't do much about the cape lol. not building a set around that. What would you recommend if I wanted to keep the kilt and shoulders?

10+ Year Old Account
    The lost catacomb set doesn't match the top half.
    IMO Top half is always most important, so if it was me, I'd be after a blueish robe set for the chest and pants slots.

But ofc it's up to you, and how much you like it.
    But like said, go and post this in the transmog megathread, we don't need every single person trying to show themselves off.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    well as I said I was gonna DW the axe of the legion weapon. And I can't do much about the cape lol. not building a set around that. What would you recommend if I wanted to keep the kilt and shoulders?
    You can always hide the cape until wod comes out.

If you're set on using those axes, then make a preview in Mogit and start searching for items that fit well with them.

thanks guys, I'm gonna download the mogit addon to find something.
    Last edited by plantation; 2014-11-01 at 03:59 PM.