Best Profession spread for WoD

Hi again!

Well coming back to WoW for WoD and only have one account as oppose to two. I was wondering what is the best proffesion spread?

As I remember it some like JC had dailies you needed to do in order to gain patterns, and to be completely self sufficient and efficient you would want multiple JC each focusing on specific colors of gems. However this may have changed.

TL: DR

With 22 profession available for one server. What combination would be the most efficient to have currently?

The vast majority of worthwhile crafted items are gated by a daily cooldown. However, a number of things can be crafted using a profession building in your garrison without the profession.

So profession for the most part and now completely irrelevant besides this Artisan title I've heard about?

Man, literally on the next page there is a primer for wod professions. If you bothered to look that is...

Deleted
    well... why to bother with searching when you can simply ask...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BANE4G View Post
    because it takes less effort to search than to ask? because it doesn't clutter up the forum as much? because it wastes other people's time? I dunno did any of those reasons resonate?
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

I think (and hope) he was being sarcastic with this one.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Simple solution to people who ask is to give them a link - it's as easy as posting the response that they could have searched.

Let's take this example:
    Man, literally on the next page there is a primer for wod professions. If you bothered to look that is...
    It took about 30 seconds to read and type the response - you could have easily copied the URL and pasted it in here and it would have helped a lot more.

Just trying to point out that some people who dont live on the forums dont often have the time to know where to start looking. Try to be helpful.

Maybe something like this > http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fession+primer

Combine it with > http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...od+professions
    Last edited by mmocd76284f6fb; 2014-11-07 at 12:21 PM.

WOW, please be nice lol. I ask dumb ass questions all the time in forums. Its called a community and attacking people in forums just makes no sense to me....unless you in politcal ones lol. I actually wanted to know peoples "opinions" on this subject so I clicked only to find people throwing off his question. Sometimes It may look obvious what the best crafting will be in WOD until someone on a forum gives you a cool idea. When someone doesnt give good positive advice their post should be just removed. Is it possible to continue the subject? Anyone have any cool ideas for professions in WOD. I noticed that inscription seems pretty steamlined but I really dont have anything that makes me wow over any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    because it takes less effort to search than to ask? because it doesn't clutter up the forum as much? because it wastes other people's time? I dunno did any of those reasons resonate?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still stacking inscription + alch and keeping at least 1 of every other crafting prof.

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue here is that the information has been asked, answered and easily retrievable IF people would use the search function. Spend enough time on these forums and you see the same question asked over and over again. Not to sound too harsh, but don't you think it's kinda silly (dumb even) for people to ask the same questions over and over again without noticing that hey look the question I was about to ask has been answered?

So let's go back to the OP question: What combination would be the most efficient to have currently?

Answer: Efficient to what goal? To gear up for raids? To have "fun"? To make a "profit"?

Let's see if it's to make a "profit": Covered here
    For gearing up: Wowhead has this guide
    And for having "fun": Wowhead has this guide
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarshall View Post
    Simple solution to people who ask is to give them a link - it's as easy as posting the response that they could have searched.

Let's take this example:

It took about 30 seconds to read and type the response - you could have easily copied the URL and pasted it in here and it would have helped a lot more.

Just trying to point out that some people who dont live on the forums dont often have the time to know where to start looking. Try to be helpful.

Maybe something like this > http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fession+primer

Combine it with > http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...od+professions
    But if he does that he can't make himself feel better by posting a smartass comment about how the OP should've used the search.

Get out of here with your common sense!