LF addon that can track BoE items I want to find, and....

notify me when I come across said item on a toon.

I'm not sure of an addon that does this. As honestly I've never used anything like it. Even when I use to RP. Anyone have any idea?

You can use any bag addon such as Bagnon and Search your inventory/bank for "BOE", it will highlight all BoE items.

Deleted
    Not sure if i did understand, but on Mogit addon you can mark items on wishlist and when you check item tooltip, it says that it's on your wishlist. Only works on one character though, you need to mark them on wishlist on every character if you ie. farm that item on different character.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What? If you're looking for them you will know when you loot them, I don't quite understand why you would need something else other than your own eyes to track it?:P

Quote Originally Posted by Sebid View Post
    You can use any bag addon such as Bagnon and Search your inventory/bank for "BOE", it will highlight all BoE items.
    That would mean I already had said item. This is before I have said item(Possibly on alts) where the BoE randomly drops in a dungeon or what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Not sure if i did understand, but on Mogit addon you can mark items on wishlist and when you check item tooltip, it says that it's on your wishlist. Only works on one character though, you need to mark them on wishlist on every character if you ie. farm that item on different character.
    Well that is something. I suppose I'll have to make it work

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    What? If you're looking for them you will know when you loot them, I don't quite understand why you would need something else other than your own eyes to track it?:P
    Well ya I'd know it if I was actively looking and farming for it; but for example say I'm leveling an alt. The item that has the look for is a potential drop from the dungeon that alt is currently running. While I'm running that dungeon I wouldn't actively be thinking or looking for said item to drop at that moment in time. So instead of rolling Need like I otherwise would. I'd end up rolling greed/disenchant. That either gives me a chance to lose said item or completely destroys it.

Something that was like "Hey idiot that gear you wanted for xmog dropped" would be extremely helpful.
    Last edited by Kurogano; 2014-11-01 at 11:39 AM.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
    That would mean I already had said item. This is before I have said item(Possibly on alts) where the BoE randomly drops in a dungeon or what not.

Well that is something. I suppose I'll have to make it work

Well ya I'd know it if I was actively looking and farming for it; but for example say I'm leveling an alt. The item that has the look for is a potential drop from the dungeon that alt is currently running. While I'm running that dungeon I wouldn't actively be thinking or looking for said item to drop at that moment in time. So instead of rolling Need like I otherwise would. I'd end up rolling greed/disenchant. That either gives me a chance to lose said item or completely destroys it.

Something that was like "Hey idiot that gear you wanted for xmog dropped" would be extremely helpful.
    Ah ok, Well I assumed you meant epic BoEs *facepalm* I can understand why now Hope you find something that helps you out^^

10+ Year Old Account

Rolling need on a boe makes it BOP in a pug setting. NEVER ROLL NEED if you want it for your main and you're running an alt, or you'll completely lose your chance of getting it anyways.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Rolling need on a boe makes it BOP in a pug setting. NEVER ROLL NEED if you want it for your main and you're running an alt, or you'll completely lose your chance of getting it anyways.
    What?! o.0 when did this happen?

Deleted
    What?! o.0 when did this happen?
    In cata, but i think it's only for boe blues and epics. Not sure if it's on greens too.