Deleted

Legendary gem & Stance of the Spirited Crane

I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen like this but whenever I get a legendary gem procc in Stance of the Spirited Crane it doesn't do anything. The procc is certainly active, I am in mistweaver specc of course but my spells STILL cost mana. Is this intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    It may be a bug. I think, though, that there was a change during 5.2 that made Jab always cost mana even with the proc (Not sure on that, don't quote me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It may be a bug. I think, though, that there was a change during 5.2 that made Jab always cost mana even with the proc (Not sure on that, don't quote me)
    Most likely a bug, because such a change never happen.

Deleted
    Currently the meta gem proc doesn't work with either Surging, Jab or CJL in crane.

I'm thinking this was intentional. It was brought up day 1 of patch 6.0 and no fix has been applied yet, which only makes me believe even more that it was intentional.

I would just chalk it up to "doesn't really matter that much" since it's only going to be an issue for a week or so more. Pick and choose your battles, they say.