Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    so...one girl looked quite a lot and other than that he was harassed by gay men? What was this supposed to prove? That men are indeed pigs?

Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    so...one girl looked quite a lot and other than that he was harassed by gay men? What was this supposed to prove? That men are indeed pigs?
    wrong thread?

Ot:
    You depend on one person for too much, he may feel resentful.
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2014-11-01 at 06:59 PM.

Deleted
    He didn't borrow he stole £100

Carers only work till 6pm,

I went to a special school, nothing wrong with those of learning difficult but I don't relate socially with somebody with Downs Syndrome

Feel for you OP. As a person with Autisme, I can relate to the loneliness, and I get why you don't feel like being with people whoes disabeled but inn a way that it effects there...personality aswell, you can say. I can't seem to cling with thoes people either to well, even trough I try
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Feel for you OP. As a person with Autisme, I can relate to the loneliness, and I get why you don't feel like being with people whoes disabeled but inn a way that it effects there...personality aswell, you can say. I can't seem to cling with thoes people either to well, even trough I try
    There's a misconception that having a disability automatically makes you get on with other disabled people irrespective of the vast differences

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I thought gays were more like women in that it's easy from women to make friends throughout their life?
    I'm pretty sure the only difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals is their choice of partner.