Page 3 of 276 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Playable Nagas inc!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Have we ever had one of these trademarks end up being false?

I feel like we have, but I can't seem to remember it. Though what I'm remembering might have just been The Dark Below, which did end up being something.
    The Dark Below, but that's iffy, given that it ended up being a Destiny expansion.

Corgis Unleashed?

10+ Year Old Account

I feel like we have, but I can't seem to remember it. Though what I'm remembering might have just been The Dark Below, which did end up being something.
    Well, after The Dark Below appeared, there were a ton of fake trademarks filed by various people just to prove it was possible, I remember that for sure.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    How about underwater orcs instead ? It still relates in the same way you described.
    Boy aren't you salty.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Well, after The Dark Below appeared, there were a ton of fake trademarks filed by various people just to prove it was possible, I remember that for sure.
    I don't remember a "ton" of them. I do remember Corgis Unleashed was made, but that disappeared quickly. A lot of people posted fake leaks on the website with shaky-cam pictures of YouTube trailers, though.

Would be pretty cool to see Kul'Tiras. Would be interesting to see how Jaina would react.

Deleted
    "The Eye is a zone in the South Seas and located in the center of the Maelstrom. On the surface there is not much except a vast swirling arcane storm. The Maelstrom creates a giant whirlpool leading into the Eye. Beneath the water, this has created a wall of water which makes accessing the Eye difficult. When Brann Bronzebeard visited it, he said that he saw more forms of life in the Eye than he imagined existed in all the world, because besides the various creatures he found, there are also water elementals, octopi, sharks, hydras, threshadons, frenzies and giant squids.

Within the waters of the Eye are the opposing empires of the makrura and naga. The makrura live in the city of Mak'aru, while the naga live in the city of Nazjatar."

Wowpedia

Deleted

I can vaguely recall an Emerald Dream trademark. Only thing I can recall for certain was the document 'leaking' a ton of BS (such as Varian and Thrall being bumped off, fourth specs being added, etc.).

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Eye is the region below the maelstrom's water surface'thingy. It's like a "cylinder" if you analize the volumetry. It has rocky walls where Makrura and Naga built cities and stuff.

The Eye of Azshara could mean "The Eye, subpart of the Maelstrom, that is currently controled by Azshara"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Boy aren't you salty.
    Salty like the sea where the orcs roam free ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    is the phones/tablets part always in their trademarks? if not, that just screams Hearthstone.
    Its a generic classification. Blizzard doesnt write the classifications. If it fits one of the descriptions the whole classification applies. I am hoping its for Hearthstone though. As much as I want yearly WoW expansions. I dont want one based on a stupid Naga

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    I can vaguely recall an Emerald Dream trademark. Only thing I can recall for certain was the document 'leaking' a ton of BS (such as Varian and Thrall being bumped off, fourth specs being added, etc.).
    I don't think any of those were actually filed, though - just photoshops to get a rise out of people, like the 'Highlords of Azeroth' one on here a month or so ago. The ones that actually appear on the databases are far more credible.

It ended up being Destiny-related. Which is quite strange, it was registered even before the MoP announcement, which was years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh man here we go !!

Let's go Queen Azshara & N'zoth

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    oh man here we go !!
    Just like the good ol' days, huh Arbs? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Its probably like "eye of the storm" or "eye of the hurricane".
    Possibly. However, most of the expansions have had a different focus when it comes to the title. The first expansion's titular focus was a crusade of the Burning Legion. The second's was the main villain, the Lich King. The third's was an event called the Cataclysm. The fourth's was about a place and its people. The fifth's is about an organization of antagonists.

What if the sixth expansion is about an object called "The Eye of Ashara?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    On topic of eye - you know what have one eye ? Other than cyclops that is. Pirates !!! And what is natural enviroment of pirates ? Sea !

Everything makes sense !

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Salty like the sea where the orcs roam free ?
    And Fish Thrall to reign supreme!

Check 1:28
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    Yeah, they should've dumped that idea in the ocean.

BA DUM TSSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Pfth, Vashjir was amazing, one of the few bright moments of Cataclysm in otherwise quite terrible expansion. People were just dull.
    I still stick with my original opinion that it's one of the worst zones they ever made.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    In the deep recesses of my heart, I want it to be Warcraft 4.
    This...so.much.this!