Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Will definitely give these a try. Someone posted some awhile back that we tried out, but they didnt work at all for some reason. Thanks!

Is there a way to globally mute all the auras at one time, and then I can just go through and enable sound on the couple I prefer? I know I can do it one by one, but was just curious.

For some reason these were not working for me in 6.1, anyone having the same issue?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    For some reason these were not working for me in 6.1, anyone having the same issue?
    I just did a raid (my 1st since patch), and no. They didn't work for me either. Bet it won't take long to fix these though, the OP seems pretty good about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Hmm that's weird, they work fine for me still, are they not loading for you?

They load when you type /wa and look for loaded auras. But nothing shows up during combat for me.

Deleted
    Will not be able to properly test it until sunday but maybe it is the same problem as for the highmaul ones, just try and remove the blackrock foundry zone load condition and see it that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedelicious View Post
    Any chance to have a weak aura that show when Blackhand is about to cast Throw Slag Bombs? like a couple of seconds before
    I don't think you can do that. A weak aura that display a huge Arrow go left for bombs will be nice for my needs. I will try and make one tonight, people exploding in the raid are driving me crazy.

Deleted
    They are still working fine for me, does anyone still have problems with them not showing up? if so is your weakauras updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuvembi View Post
    They are still working fine for me, does anyone still have problems with them not showing up? if so is your weakauras updated?
    Following your advice about removing the zone load condition worked. All seems well here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next to Satrina's, this is by far the best debuff tracker out there.., so massive thank you for the strings Zuvembi

Deleted
    They load when you type /wa and look for loaded auras. But nothing shows up during combat for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ValescaEU View Post
    Did you try removing the blackrock foundry zone load requirement under the load tab?

Hello,

I'm somehwat of a noob when it comes to addon management...how exactly do I set these up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by showwow View Post
    Hello,

I'm somehwat of a noob when it comes to addon management...how exactly do I set these up?
    Download weakauras
    Type /wa ingame
    Copy the string from the OPs link
    At the bottom of weakauras there's a "Import Button"
    Past the string there, and click ok.
    Move the string to wherever ou want
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Can't seem to get the BRF one working- I have WA's 2 (v 2.1.0.3)- all my other WA's seem to be working fine...any suggestions?

Deleted
    really useful information thanks a bunch \m/

Deleted
    Hey, do you maybe have new strings for Hellfire Citadel?

Deleted
    would love the string too!

I also adore these tank debuff weakauras, so I took a shot at creating them for Hellfire Citadel. I think the player ones are okay, but the focus target ones might be messed up somehow, and I haven't been able to test them yet.

They're at pastebin, and I'd love to share them with you, but since I just created this account, I can't post links, so you'll have to make the URL yourselves. Here are the pastebin paths:

Tank Debuffs: 2vGBeNwF
    Tank Debuffs on Focus: VMY4Sexz