Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

3 hours of harassment in nyc

thoughts???

Quote Originally Posted by C Niva View Post

thoughts???
    I knew it was a matter of time before this came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

The logo in the corner of the video ruins the point of the thread if it was meant to be serious.

Deleted
    TIL

I need to wear somewhat tight t-shirts instead of hoodies

i was going to argue that these videos prove nothing since nobody claimed street harassment is gender biased.

too bad the creators had to go and sing that tired old tune, "down with the SWM!"

http://www.ihollaback.org/blog/2014/...arassment-psa/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    TIL

I need to wear somewhat tight t-shirts instead of hoodies
    also im pretty sure what you learned today is that you should hit the gym

10+ Year Old Account
    His chest...it's amazing :S

That last clip was hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    i was going to argue that these videos prove nothing since nobody claimed street harassment is gender biased.

too bad the creators had to go and sing that tired old tune, "down with the SWM!"

http://www.ihollaback.org/blog/2014/...arassment-psa/

- - - Updated - - -

also im pretty sure what you learned today is that you should hit the gym
    Already do bud

Damn it, we need some masculinist organisations to fight the harassment issue!

Quote Originally Posted by frozenbeef View Post
    his chest...it's amazing :s
    fucking harasser.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    fucking harasser.
    I know right? fucking misandric people

10+ Year Old Account
    This city must be special
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    This is so great. I really hope this gets as much attention as the other video has had.

Deleted
    Fucking sizeist scum!!! Don't you see that he is fit? Regular guys don't get hit on as much as these poor innocent ladies that don't need our protection since they're strong women.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I said in the previous thread. Yes, women "harrasing" men is a thing.

It's happened to me, of all people on two occasions. And it's happened to my dad while his wife (my mom) of 27 years was there. A group of them surrounded my dad and got him to dance with them.

(My dad has a history of not giving a fuck about philandry.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Fucking sizeist scum!!! Don't you see that he is fit? Regular guys don't get hit on as much as these poor innocent ladies that don't need our protection since they're strong women.
    He really shouldn't be showing off that bod in that shirt. Him working out to get a bod + tight white shirt= He's totally asking for it.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    The people that live in new york are just more vocal than other places in the world

Sure it happens in other places but not as much

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Lol they forgot a very important part, to ask for donations

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    Its to the very question if its harassment to start with or not. varies a lot with culture and life experience and generations, and current generations are very... disconnected and seem to love being victims.
    The most hilarious backlash and/or mental gymnastics that video produced was when people starting noticing there isnt a single white man in there.
    Then they noticed she is white (er... kinda?) and suddenly it became about "this is how minorities fight back white gentrification of their neighborhoods"
    Seriously, you can actually hear the cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics around the internet due to that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Haha brilliant!

So, the most generous interpretation of this video that I can think of is to say that being harassed isn't a women's issue, it's an attractive person issue. Still doesn't make it right in either case. Simply walking down the street shouldn't subject you to nonsense every six minutes simply for being in shape.