Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by stratocaster View Post
    I'm not sure whether you're joking or not..
    you probabaly never have seen the video so ima link it for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhvvNGeHHME

Deleted
    The amount of whining in this thread coming from unskilled casters is delicious

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    The amount of whining in this thread coming from unskilled casters is delicious
    minimizing movement so hard i cant

Personally I think the mobility changes was really unneeded and bad for the game after already changing the more critical issues (excessive instants, CC, and silences). It could well be it's balanced on some spreadsheet somewhere but it sure isn't developing the game in a more fun direction. To me skill certainly plays in with movement regardless if you can cast or not while doing it, since anybody can use movement and thusly can be designed around.

so, i hope that hunter will make blizz see what was in my eyes an error, instead of bringing hunter down to the other casters funwise.

pff, those casters are just jealous of our jumping techinique to increase dps...

A serious question now, do hunters deserve to do crap damage only because we can do it while moving/jumping/dancing around, even if we have no choice of choosing between mobility or raw dps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    It's not a troll thread, you don't consider it weird that a Hunter would pull more damage than say a Elemental Shaman while jumping around?
    Since this is probably comming from a Elemental Shammy, no I dont really think its that weird.. If all of you are just watching dps charts saying omg im god everytime you end up on top of it without taking other things in consideration, well sucks to be you since that doesnt really mather that much. The difference between most classes arent even that big but there are big differences in utility. Like for example your ele sham can off heal when needed while my hunter just watches the world burn. You dont survive a bursting phase from a boss or whatever with more dps you can really use the utility that some classes have and we dont.

If you cant stay alive long enough you will never kill the boss.

Utility>DPS and if you value movement that much well go ahead and play one.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Since this is probably comming from a Elemental Shammy, no I dont really think its that weird.. If all of you are just watching dps charts saying omg im god everytime you end up on top of it without taking other things in consideration, well sucks to be you since that doesnt really mather that much. The difference between most classes arent even that big but there are big differences in utility. Like for example your ele sham can off heal when needed while my hunter just watches the world burn. You dont survive a bursting phase from a boss or whatever with more dps you can really use the utility that some classes have and we dont.

If you cant stay alive long enough you will never kill the boss.

Utility>DPS and if you value movement that much well go ahead and play one.

I actually main Paladin, but I have a Hunter, Mage and Shaman as alts.

Good post though
    Last edited by Tyze; 2014-11-05 at 01:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hunters are Mobile

Locks/Shadow Priests/Druids can Multidot

In a super mobile fight, Hunters will perhaps come on top.
    In a 3+ target fight, they'll be pretty low.

So on a straight up patchwerk, they should be equal with everyone else.

Deleted
    Oh my god you guys are such whiners..

No one deserves more damage even if you can multidot or run while casting. Hunters have mobility which is pretty logical since we are hunters, since when have you seen a sorcerer ANYWHERE be able to run around and do spells? Now regarding to the DPS, you can't do shit about it so let Blizz do their thing and if you are bad reroll or go cry on the floor.

Making stupid threads like this gives people cancer I swear..