Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    90% of the time we are in a form, so does it really matter that much?

I really wish they could figure out a way to add the armor we are wearing to the forms. That would be amazing!
    I only tend to glow, I'd like to glow in stylish fashion please. The robe is seriously pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I see the wings on the Mythic set. Would be a nice idea if only mythic had the wings. Adds a difference between the two sets.
    Ingame it's an entirely different model: spikes and has some kind of poison dripping - no wings whatsoever (also the icon doesn't fit anymore, it's entirely different)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed, how they drastically they fucked up both normal/heroic and mythic sets in the first tier of WoD?

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-1243#modelviewer:22+0 mythic
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=1233#modelviewer:22+0 normal

Instead of those beautiful robes we now received this shortened "chest" pieces which destroy the whole feel of the sets. Really? Really Blizzard? How can anyone think *that* looks better than the robes previously designed in these sets. 2 weeks before the launch.. what a sad, stupid and unnecessary change. (and no, Im not even going to mention the "dk" like helmets, which I was going to hide anyway)
    Fuck robes. I hate that look on a druid. Or anything. Glad they cut it short it looks a lot better to me.