catch up guide for holy 6.0?

anyone have a catch upguide (outside icyveins) for those of us who were suddenly forced togo holy?

best is to read here, Noxxic and Ivyveins to start with then start playing.. its really all you can do. Healing is not 100% anywhich thing to do, its all reactive and adaptive. Just gotta find your niche.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatz View Post
    best is to read here, Noxxic and Ivyveins to start with then start playing.. its really all you can do. Healing is not 100% anywhich thing to do, its all reactive and adaptive. Just gotta find your niche.
    Reccommending Noxxic... 2/10 troll attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Reccommending Noxxic... 2/10 troll attempt.
    I'd argue for reading Noxxic if you were going to instant ding a class you have never played, have no friends or guild mates who can play the class, and never intend to be average or better at it... The information is so general it hurts. That's not considering how wrong it is or has been in the past.

Let me use this topic a bit... I am playing a DK right now, I always have been Tank or DPS, thinking to try a Pally andddddd be a Healer.

Is there ANY place I could start looking for information? And also what addons to use. I have heard that you need "good" addos to help you heal...

Any advice guys? TYVM!!!!

Healbot is what I use for my main healing addon. Icyveins.com has class guides for every class.