Mistweaver RM uptime with Multistrike Proc

So before patch 6.0 it was relatively easy to get 100% uptime on Renewing Mist barring any "oh shit" moments. Now with the unpredictability of multistrike procs on renewing mist I find myself sitting anywhere between 92-96 % uptime for each fight. Have any of you had this issue? I use weak auras but I find it hard to notice when multistrike has proceed. Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Not sure what you mean with 100% uptime.

100% uptime of ReM on 6 targets you mean?
    Or do you mean using ReM on cooldown, and sometimes because of multistrike you don't see you can hit ReM again?

Don't worry about MS yet, sofar the procchance is pretty low (5% + trinket if i'm not mistaken) but in WoD it will go up quite a lot with it being on gear and gems
    By then addons / auras are going to be fleshed out a lot more.

Deleted
    He means not using RM on cooldown because he doesn't see that it can be used again. Also if you (like me) are using Weakauras maybe you are also struggling with the fact that the cooldown gets to 1 and then hangs there (so it looks like RM is perpetually on cooldown (how do I fix this!?)). Anyway, if that is the issue then what you should probably be doing is making it more obvious to yourself when MS procs. By that I mean, you can use a WA Icon with a cooldown but why would you replicate the functionality that default blizz action bars already have built in? Weakauras can do so much more to make it more obvious and THAT is the functionality you need to tap into.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't tested this but if you are using an icon for your WA try overlaying this:

Code:
    deuLhaqjIs0OikPtruQUffv7IO4xGuLHrv5yqAzuv9mksttI6AazBsO(MssJJOQohfX6ikHdsrzHG4HGuMOufUirfBKOkFeKQ6Kev6LeLYmLQOBQuStq9tLkdvP0svQQNQAQs6QGuXxLQuZfKSx0FvIbduDykTyjKhlvMmGltAZuLpdXOLQ60ewniv61kjMTOUnr2Ti)gQHtHLtLNRy6cxxkBxj13LiJxPkNxcwVuLSFGYeLvElRm4hE)Y4tgtKbeVepapaR87TZZB0GYRmi)OOMyQjf7t(MiFqf7JEMxUmFHDEEJguEMxCztkBszFYh1uFfxS)Y(ON5LlZpA2BlwKcEi7Q1DB6PCKxL3PicCQwWq5rC4MbFQjvDcee1negLxaWVrmbyGVZZdmWHggNbWLs8zSfGvEhoRSYl1YHGvgm4D2oLvEPwoeSYGbdEDpdBcqbieg8DSsyuw5lSZZB0GWMJIIYBtcjBiWjw5NW6cw5JcgkVHthn4nC6Ob)KfaAr4iWsm4LSIeR8rbdL3WPJg8goD0G3Mn6B32YJYG3tKetFw5JcgkVHthn4nC6Ob)KfaAr4iWsmyWhobcI6yLpkyO8tyJ2W3s6Anf82wG5hdnNHTskHrrbHccLVn6IiTwDJsi86Anf8qdJZa4sjWaFRdJ40zadCz9gAol78DTjWsl9fakFiKua(2OlJHMZWwjLq4BJU0sIGqyWB4WioDMToTtmcCIW(49WPGVhyNyad8TB57RcK(bHnTSmRcIpJTaSY3gDjPRvhlIVlBNHv(rKqYk)MDWYgVulhcw57X(qh52dcHbd(Xq7yLFejKSsy)8sTCiyLW(jegm4BJU0LTZqi8oBNYkVulhcwzWGpzLuEZ88ejruGVn6YyODecFB0LKvszr8TrxaeEEIUwokWI4D4SYkVulhcwzWGFe9szLxQLdbR8HMieERttwcHpkPPOGNyTsimyWG3dNIl6Lsy)(4beJr2w4HTBLHxw2X7uebovlyO8IoCIFVDEEJge28vbXpHTBLzlwKcEOjh4QC2N32fcCAyLFcRlyLhaVGKXLyr8izCPfBxiWj(PpUepsgxAXZzLu(ER2vmR5SJSy)nGbUF(b3sa8YnfQZZ2Pqzgaaonq1B1UIznNDGAlUK6mR5SZgfqyH64wcyGAWjRtgmccpaEzWTeaHWG3tKetFw5hClbWl3uOopBNcLzaa40avVv7kM1C2bQT4sQZSMZoBuaHfQJBjGbQbNSozWii8a4Lb3saSigm47fglryFY4NVLcNabrDSYpgAodBLucJIccfekdElaGie4KnVeobcI6gwzWla43FdyG7N3ZzL0hoByjmi(scGOpHnTSmRcIp1KQobcI6gcJYdigOBl1fI1kHW3HXzaCPeHWh6Eb0WzSJvc7NYRyqfBIjGwf1NPLbjFut9tpZbzkHnLW(yWGW(zLVLcNabrDSYpgAodBLucJIccfekdEjmGMxmSrF(Vvo9SNh6TbNwzP6SR1SiHSrmXICLmSDHms(5dNabrDSYhfmu(jSrB4BJUisRv3OecVUwtbp0W4maUucmW36WioDgWaxwVHMZYoFB0LXqZzyRKsi8TKUwtbVTfy(2OlTKiie(XqZzyRKsyuuqOGqzW3xfi9dcJ6ZhFgBbyLVn6sx2odHW7WzLvEPwoeSYGbFB0LXq7ieENTtzLxQLdbRmyW3LTZWk)isizLFZoyzJb)yODSYpIeswjSFgm4DkIaNQfmuEjmGM5fa87VbmWH(zCjEpNvsF4SHLWG4ljaI(eg1Np(utQ6eiiQBimk)E788gniS5RcIVWopVrdcBokkkdg8RjmAz)(yqc
    Flashes when it is not off cooldown, throws over a little spell effect to make it obnoxiously obvious and beeps at you to let you know it is off cooldown. If this isn't obvious enough try adding another overlay that sets your screen on fire.

I created a fairly simple weak aura to let me know when Renewing Mist is available. It's basically a green box frame that I put around my raid frames. When Renewing Mist is available, it lights up bright green. When it's on cooldown, there's no green box frame.

When I get a multistrike proc, the green frame doesn't disappear after I use Renewing Mist. All it requires is for me to notice the big green box frame around my raid frames hasn't gone away, which usually takes a second tops.

I also have a bright yellow frame that goes around the green frame for when Thunder Focus Tea is off cooldown. Considering I spend so much time staring at the raid frames, it makes it much easier for me to notice my two most important cooldowns are available.