Deleted

why do we give financial support to disabled people?

theyre just a hog on the money the state have and people want to increase the taxes even more so they can pay more disabled people because they rather rely on money frmo the state than make some themselfs

Deleted
    Cmon mate, way too easy of a bate.

Deleted
    Hasn't this guy been banned yet?

I am gonna bait, because we are civilized people.

Because the all disabled version of The Running Man hasn't been greenlit by any major networks yet. Only OLN and TLC have shown interest.

Would be a great opportunity to help them earn a living wage and gain celebrity status.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Nothing wrong with disability money and welfare. The problem is when the people on welfare have more kids then the people not on welfare. Than those kids have higher rates of also needing welfare and then they also have higher than average amount of kids themselves, and so on.

We should give money to the poor, but not if they have more than 2 kids.

Ironically, OP would likely qualify for benefits due to his many obvious cognitive impairments.

10+ Year Old Account
    ur trying too hard man...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You support the disabled because that reflects the status of the humanity of your nation, if your nation can give of itself enough to take care of the genuinely sick and infirm for no reason other than its the right thing to do..then as a species we win a little each day.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Dw in 3rd world countries they don't, we believe in 'equality' in egypt now, everyone deserve to be f*cked
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

15+ Year Old Account
    I find it ironic I have to break my back for less pay than people with broken backs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunefire View Post
    You support the disabled because that reflects the status of the humanity of your nation, if your nation can give of itself enough to take care of the genuinely sick and infirm for no reason other than its the right thing to do..then as a species we win a little each day.
    no, we get a lot of people that should have been killed by natural selection who live, it's degeneracy

Just report him for trolling and move on. He's created several troll threads so far this morning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by C Niva View Post

theyre just a hog on the money the state have and people want to increase the taxes even more so they can pay more disabled people because they rather rely on money frmo the state than make some themselfs
    Because 1 Stephen Hawking is still better than 100 of you. That good of an answer?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Nazis were way ahead of you with regards to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Because if I were disabled I'd like to be taken care of as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as no constructive discussion will come from it.