Deleted

bot removing addon

i am no addon maker so just asking would it be doable to create an addon to spot bots they do zero damadge so would not be te dificult to spot them and then remove them just asking.

Bit of a simplistic measure, and you obviously haven't been paying much attention.
    I see bots that will regularly head to a location likely occupied by some of the opposing faction and actually attack to do some damage.
    It also prevents afk reports.

If it was as simple as you made it out to be, then we wouldn't have had the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    thx for clearing this out but still frustrating bots are destroying bg's atm

Quote Originally Posted by bitteren002 View Post
    This is true, but like the above poster said bots nowadays don't stand in place and do nothing. They usually do 3 things: Move to where there is combat, run to a flag carrier, or defend (in twin peaks and IoC mostly)

What I find most annoying with bots is you get 0 satisfaction out of killing one, and you cannot ask your team bots to follow a strat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bitteren002 View Post
    Bots have been allegedly destroying bg's since bg's came out....so yea.

Deleted
    Lol, that will only affect afk leechers, which aren't bots. Bots are programmed to walk a certain path and cast a series of spells and attacks at any enemy that crosses their path. Even if they die, they still have stat numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    The day they buff honor acquisition, balance the 40-man battlegrounds and remove blacklisting is the day you see less bots in battlegrounds. I've only seen bots since Mists of Pandaria came out, and most bot owners I've known in the past said their biggest reason behind botting was because of how long it takes to get gear from honor while being so horribly under-geared. While I don't agree with the use of bots, I do sympathize with these owners.

The only BG I've noticed a lot of bots in is AV, and in my experience most of the time bots perform just as well as most players if not better. Neither will listen to strats so I don't see that as an issue lol. I don't even give a shit though. It's absurd how Blizzard expects us to spend 30-40 hours grinding their terrible randoms for a set of gear just so we can begin playing competitively.