Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggiva View Post
    I got better things to do during a fight than look at my bars and the boss' health pool.
    But what if you despise Bejeweled 3?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

WeakAura

dmZ(baGlbABuvMReXSL0TjIDsvAVODtLFkv6VI04OQ63qmCO6GevCzshteNtQyHsvlLiLflGLtXJf1tvwgK8CvnrIk nvPmzOy6Glsu4QeP6zQORl0gjk68qPnRcBNOQpsuYPP0NvP5rKyycY3euJwcJxI0jLOUfvrxJQW9isAAqQdt41eLAM WgNeomCyyJR0UhhVc0RNjjOc6Z)P)oNj(rFEYvreyyJl(AAUk(N9CgrwzJtsScw2iqGZGuv24KeRGLnce4IVM(4AM9 CpUMzJ7TUBvP3ecCXxtZiscia2ZLRI)zJ7TUBv5KwxzjDzqGah2UhhVcuMOdFgoKp0Hq53hQWDcNWdpr7JZOxlIRHf x5Szehx0bg79Qg24IolWbcZvbcCIiGWaCGXEVQHnoalUY9GaIphUAYQdkurfk4o9Gl6Sahimxf4IVMgDwG9CrNkV6a oreq4IVMIRMS6GcvuHc2ZHRMS6GcvuHIueC1iaedNuKkbolgo5AFCbKl4CrjnJ9EvZtVjCySpEvGTCgXXv2bQ5qK1s kNrCFjYjGTAbSP9ISShicqG75qfmuWob9GtE6nbnQqeiba
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    But what if you despise Bejeweled 3?
    Then you can scratch the back of your head.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial View Post
    Um, the only time you can hit Dispatch (I assume you're talking about dispatch, and not actual backstab for sub since the whole 35% thing) is when your target is below 35% hp (or blindside procs, but lets ignore that, since it lights up and you're probably hitting it anyway). It doesn't light up for sub 35% (like it lights up when you get blindside procs) but it becomes usable, aka its not faded out. I have a non interactive bar, setup from bartender, near my character on screen with my CDs and things like dispatch and main attacks. Thats all I really need. You don't need something to monitor the targets hp% for dispatch, just hit it when it becomes usable.
    This is what had me confused, because this is the answer I had on the subject.

Dispatch isn't usable >35% (Other than obvious procs which gets the flashy border), so hit it when it is usable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the topic has been answered in extreme depth, and people are becoming rather hostile, I'm going to go ahead and close this.