Deleted

Find latest posts - how does it actually work and is it bugged?

I've always used the "find latest posts" option either to find older threads where I posted or to find posts of people I like and their opinion in threads. Until... a month or so ago, it would actually give me the latest posts of a person, regardless of the forum they were posted in.

However... lately I've started having issues with it. For example, I click it and posts in the last 2-3 days don't appear. I need to make another post in some thread somewhere for those from 2-3 days ago to appear in "find latest posts".
    On the other hand, I am in General Discussions from WoW forum part, I use that and I only get the latest posts from the WoW part of the forums... yet not the ones from General Off-Topic for example?

Sometimes if I visit General Off-Topic forums, find the poster (or do another search on me), the posts made by them or me there appear too. Sometimes they do not and I need to sit in the thread they made or on their profile for 5-10 min so that the next time I clock on "find latest posts", they actual latest posts do appear finally.

So, is it bugged or does it simply work in a way I did not understand yet?

Poster may have had some posts deleted?

Can u explain the bug a bit more? You mean the "View Recent Posts" link upon clicking a username right?

Deleted
    Yeah,I'm experiencing the same issue too. Basically what happens is that when you go to the "Find latest posts" for a certain person,some posts may not appear despite being in the actual thread in which you posted. Most of these posts appear after a day or two though.

Quote Originally Posted by Orikon View Post
    Yeah,I'm experiencing the same issue too. Basically what happens is that when you go to the "Find latest posts" for a certain person,some posts may not appear despite being in the actual thread in which you posted. Most of these posts appear after a day or two though.
    There is a small delay, maybe 5-10 minutes at most, before posts will show up. Any more than that isn't intended and something that we need to fix.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    There is a small delay, maybe 5-10 minutes at most, before posts will show up. Any more than that isn't intended and something that we need to fix.

I've seen them not show up for hours. Haven't checked lately but I can post in here when I do.