Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

are we getting nerved in bg as horde?

you are not gone convince me that horde is all of a sudden getting so bad at pvp that we cant win bg's anymore the win/loose ratio is like 30/60 now in favor of the ally's side and its even worse if you look to the 40 man bg's .
    hope its not the case but makes you start thinking it is .

It's probably more and more horde pvp-ers switching to alliance for human racial.

1. Human racial is very strong.
    2. Character services are 25% off.

I think those are 2 major factors this weekend. My Alliance BG queues are ~3 min when they've always been instant (or near-instant) and Horde are ~4 min when they're usually 6-10 min.

Deleted
    Considering how glitchy the new Alliance races models are, I would reroll Horde tbh.

Deleted
    as it is now thinking on to go to the ally's side to gear up and come back laters

with the perceived "horde" always win mindset, people have been flocking over to horde for some time, typically bg heroes, combine with a lot of top players going ally for dwarf/human radials and end of expansion alt gearing for leveling (conquest gear will last to 95-96) kinda see why w/l rate is floating close to 50/50

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    with the perceived "horde" always win mindset, people have been flocking over to horde for some time, typically bg heroes, combine with a lot of top players going ally for dwarf/human radials and end of expansion alt gearing for leveling (conquest gear will last to 95-96) kinda see why w/l rate is floating close to 50/50
    That mindset is actually pretty funny. It's easy to get frustrated but 50/50 W/L is pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    1. Human racial is very strong.
    2. Character services are 25% off.

I think those are 2 major factors this weekend. My Alliance BG queues are ~3 min when they've always been instant (or near-instant) and Horde are ~4 min when they're usually 6-10 min.
    Basically this. My que's went from 7-12 mins down to 3-5 mins as horde. I record all my games in a spreadsheet and pre6.0 I was at 68% winrate (AV/IoC blacklisted) but SoTA and Mines kind of weighted that (both were very popular que pops with over 85% winrates). Now since 6.0, ive dropped to a 45% winrate. I mean, yeah its not awful, close to 50/50, but very noticeable. The biggest things ive noticed is that with the WoD prepatch, (its unbalanced, blah blah, I know, just saying) that geared healers are very, very hard to bring down. And on average, it seems to be 3 alliance healers to 1 horde healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    It's probably more and more horde pvp-ers switching to alliance for human racial.
    is there really only one person who sees this?

I don't know what region you're playing in, but as Alliance in EU I have yet to win a single BG.

7+ Year Old Account
    don't get me wrong,but thinking what is happening to me is happening to everybody else is just wrong!here on EU yesterday i played 20 bg's and won 15 as usual,as Horde ofc(i don't play alliance ever so no really point of threads like this. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I don't know what region you're playing in, but as Alliance in EU I have yet to win a single BG.
    Well, German Alliances seems to be doing fairly well, so do Russian Alliance premades. I personally rejoice when I get English or French Alliance as opponents, they're easy pickings most of the time. The Outland heroes don't seem to be able to carry the rest of the team most of the time.

Still, having all these leechers with their boosted chars farming useless gear right before the expansion ends is, irritating?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Still, having all these leechers with their boosted chars farming useless gear right before the expansion ends is, irritating?
    I had a druid in 387 gear in an EotS today. One of his trinkets was a blue 308 Cata levelling trinket...

Deleted
    so horde. much nerved.

Just because your team can't carry you every time anymore doesn't mean that Horde's been nerfed (or "nerved")

There's no ranked play right now so all of the good players are mixed in with the baddies, making for a more even playing field on both factions. I mean, it's cool that I can get top damage as Ret now, but I'm itching for the season to start so I don't have to BG with clueless scrubadubs like OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

I've also noticed since the prepatch that people, Horde and Alliance alike, seem way more occupied with killing that objects. Also, alliance does seem to have more healers, and if they have four ... you're not gonna have a great time

What I find most frustrating is the Sovjets taking over, and basically just corpsefarming us to no end.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I've also noticed since the prepatch that people, Horde and Alliance alike, seem way more occupied with killing that objects. Also, alliance does seem to have more healers, and if they have four ... you're not gonna have a great time
    That's funny, I've seen the exact opposite. Alliance having one or no healer, with horde having 3+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I had a druid in 387 gear in an EotS today. One of his trinkets was a blue 308 Cata levelling trinket...
    A lot of them are likely bots but it's still disgusting and since the honor nerf pointless behavior. It's basically flipping off your entire battleground group, you already declare that you have no intention of contributing and don't mind dragging the entire team down for no particular reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What I find most frustrating is the Sovjets taking over, and basically just corpsefarming us to no end.
    Small population, fast queues, addons like av enabler still working = loads of premades. Playing against Russians is pointless either way, either they have a premade and it's a joke (10 randoms vs 10 people premade in wsg just aren't going to win 99,9% of the time) or they don't and are pushovers. There doesn't seem to be any middleground.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    A lot of them are likely bots but it's still disgusting and since the honor nerf pointless behavior. It's basically flipping off your entire battleground group, you already declare that you have no intention of contributing and don't mind dragging the entire team down for no particular reason.
    Well, how else do you gear up? You cant go chainfarming JP and turn it into Honor anymore (Which sucks a lot in my opinion..), I got a rogue who got full Flex, Legendary Cape, HC Heirloom weapons. And I feel utterly useless in BGs, and I really want to gear up my PvP gear because I miss PvPing as rogue. But I feel so darn useless.. But there isn't much else I can do than be a burden to my team, before I get some PvP items so I can actually do something useful.
    Small population, fast queues, addons like av enabler still working = loads of premades. Playing against Russians is pointless either way, either they have a premade and it's a joke (10 randoms vs 10 people premade in wsg just aren't going to win 99,9% of the time) or they don't and are pushovers. There doesn't seem to be any middleground.
    Yeah, the small BGs isnt that much of a problem, usually. But that damn AV enabler is so annoying. Yesterday I met two AV Russian premades, where they had great teamwork, and just annihilated us, then proceeded to corpse camp us till the point we ran out of resources. Also met one in WSG, but they where kind enough to just cap 3 flags instantly. They didn't even care about killing us, it seemed at one point. Pretty sure they had a decent 3v3 team in mid just stopping us from doing anything really, saw they had the 2.2k rating enchantment at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore