Blazing Wings [Brood of Alysrazor] NOT PHASED?

I spent 3 hours trying to do this and the closest i got was 41 rings. i really don't know why blizzard didn't phase this thing it is nearly impossible to get. i was just wondering if other people are having the same problems with this achievement.
    Paladin (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Judgement has been removed from the game.
    Judgment (new ability) unleashes the energy of a Seal for Holy damage.
    All talents and glyphs which referred to Judgement now correctly affect Judgment.
    The sound of most Retribution abilities has been redesigned to produce a more audible clunk when used. The rotation should now feel clunkier overall.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a freature, it's a bug.

They'r investigating it. More info on the Front Page.
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/528791195540258816

if anyone was after a guide on how to complete this. I found one that really helps
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Jsbky7QgM

- - - Updated - - -

just got my wings:-
    All talents and glyphs which referred to Judgement now correctly affect Judgment.
    The sound of most Retribution abilities has been redesigned to produce a more audible clunk when used. The rotation should now feel clunkier overall.

Deleted
    Just got 40.

Got an all important ring ninja'd right in front of me.

Feel like smashing me head against a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Just got 40.

Ninja'd? What makes u so sure you deserved the ring more than the other guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Just got 40.

the same happened to me it took me 4 hours to get it, i got close so many times 45,47,49 i ragged,then finaly all the rings i needed were up

Just /PvP tag yourself if you are on a PvE server, makes you share rings with other PvP tagged people (just hope no one else is tagged) and you got them all to yourself. Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    Just /PvP tag yourself if you are on a PvE server, makes you share rings with other PvP tagged people (just hope no one else is tagged) and you got them all to yourself. Worked for me.
    ^ This is not true at all.

I had someone tell me this same line and I tested it extensively. Both flagged and non-flagged people still take rings when they fly through. It's very easy to see for yourself just by starting the event and looking at those 3 on top of the building closeby since most people get them first, they will always disappear when someone flies through.

Some people seem to be not consuming rings on occasion for one reason or another. Might be because they are cross-realm players or something. I haven't really explored that much, I decided to wait till this bullshit actually gets fixed before I spend anymore time on it. Nothing makes you angrier than getting to 47, seeing like 5 more rings in front of you, then some prick flies up and takes them all. But the pvp flag trick does absolutely nothing.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    ^ This is not true at all.

I had someone tell me this same line and I tested it extensively. Both flagged and non-flagged people still take rings when they fly through. It's very easy to see for yourself just by starting the event and looking at those 3 on top of the building closeby since most people get them first, they will always disappear when someone flies through.

Some people seem to be not consuming rings on occasion for one reason or another. Might be because they are cross-realm players or something. I haven't really explored that much, I decided to wait till this bullshit actually gets fixed before I spend anymore time on it. Nothing makes you angrier than getting to 47, seeing like 5 more rings in front of you, then some prick flies up and takes them all. But the pvp flag trick does absolutely nothing.
    Guess it worked diffrently for us, since it worked for me. Had one other guy that was able to steal my rings, and he was PvP tagged aswell, I even followed another non-tagged dude and flew into "his" rings each time (until he ran out of rings and I did not). Im guessing there where more on your server trying it, hence not working, still kind of need to be alone (or sole person tagged) for it to work.

Deleted
    Now you can get them really easy (its a bug with logout - just search on yt "how to get your blazing wings in one minute")

Deleted
    It is already fixed and has been for a couple of hours. closing.