Steady Focus not delayed by

So far, I haven't seen anyone else mention this. At least as of 11/2/14: You can cast cobra shot, explosive shot, cobra shot, and still get the steady focus buff. If you have lock and load: you can fire cobra shot, all 3 explosive shots, cobra shot, and still get the steady focus buff.

Right now it's less useful with high haste, and since lock and load can go on till you're at full focus anyway, but it does mean you don't have to delay your signature shot (I'm assuming. I haven't tested the other two specs. Hopefully it's the case, as it's a pretty nice quality-of-life feature) to maintain the steady focus buff.

Wyvern, Conc shot, Feign, Deterrence (but not camou or freezing trap) and damaging abilities (including explosive trap) do prevent steady focus if used between cobras.

Edit: well the title works, but I was actually mid type and bumped the Enter key. It was going to be be: Steady Focus not delayed by Explosive Shot

Kill Command, for your BM hunters out there.

Explosive Shot is a bugged piece of shit they never bothered to fix.

It didn't proc Misdirection before 6.0(MD is now triggered when you cast it, not when you attack) and it still doesn't proc Trinkets/Cloak/LMG.

Deleted
    yea KC doesn't delayed it neither, in the case of KC i think it is because KC although you cast it, it's a pet ability. but i dunno why it also happens with ES.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Explosive Shot is a bugged piece of shit they never bothered to fix.

It didn't proc Misdirection before 6.0(MD is now triggered when you cast it, not when you attack) and it still doesn't proc Trinkets/Cloak/LMG.
    wow having just tested that, that is pretty amazing ExS didnt trigger any buffs over 4 mins

used macro
    /cast Explosive shot
    /stopattack

did the same for black arrow and it was proccing trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by jpthepope View Post
    wow having just tested that, that is pretty amazing ExS didnt trigger any buffs over 4 mins

used macro
    /cast Explosive shot
    /stopattack

did the same for black arrow and it was proccing trinkets
    that's pretty sad :/

steady focus isn'r delayed by kill command or chimera shot either...it's probably a WAI-feature (or so i hope) that hasn't been added to the tooltip

Seems to be delayed by Chim shot 4 me.

Definitely not working with Chim Shot.