LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Equoowe View Post
    Where did you get this info?
    Hes wrong

#dayoneboys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Actually that's nothing to race for. You can get those at any point in WoD. Reason being is because there will always be a time to beat.

It's like how it was in MoP. You get the achievement and as long as you are the fastest you get the title until someone beats you off the throne.
    Obviously it is something to race for. The sooner you reach the second part of the race, the easier the second part is to get the FoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I am pretty sure in is pots still work in WoD CMs, they even made a Draenor Invis pot.

http://wod.wowhead.com/item=116268#comments

The reason Invis pots are allowed to work I believe is because of stealth classes and rogues aoe stealth. So they don't have to remove those in CMs. (Ofc, having BL drums work would be nice)
    The new BL drums (of fury) will work in the new CMs.

times dont matter, just have fun doing the challenges with your buddies! thats what this game is all about! realm first times are pointless!
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Thoughts on the hotfix that prevents talent/glyph changes? Wondering if it'll go live like that or if they might reconsider, feedback seemed pretty mixed on twitter and the official hotfix post.

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    times dont matter, just have fun doing the challenges with your buddies! thats what this game is all about! realm first times are pointless!
    and don't forget making mad gold when we start selling them, just like the first season :P
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Thoughts on the hotfix that prevents talent/glyph changes? Wondering if it'll go live like that or if they might reconsider, feedback seemed pretty mixed on twitter and the official hotfix post.
    swapping is deaded rip nip

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    and don't forget making mad gold when we start selling them, just like the first season :P
    I'm betting a lot of groups that carried in MoP won't be able to this time around because you WON'T be getting any more powerful then the downscaled ilvl because gems/tert stats are disabled. And I'll be glad. I actually did the CMs when they were hard.

I think the Yeti mount is really cool [and its just weapon xmogs], so I think you might actually see Silver groups this time around, depending on medal difficulty, at least for awhile

Deleted
    I think WoD CM's will actually be a lot more popular, especially with the potential of getting decent loot from the daily bag. I'm just curious as to how dependant they will be on a particular comp for competitive times, sucks that my group is mostly healer mains, which means alts need to be levelled first to try for good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Krobie View Post
    I think WoD CM's will actually be a lot more popular, especially with the potential of getting decent loot from the daily bag. I'm just curious as to how dependant they will be on a particular comp for competitive times, sucks that my group is mostly healer mains, which means alts need to be levelled first to try for good times.
    The loss of vengeance and the fact that atonement is all but worthless makes things a little closer between specs. There will be an optimal comp, but tank healer setup seems a lot more flexible for anything outside of region/world bests from the looks of things on beta.

Might see daily carries become a thing too now that I think about it. These players will be doing it anyway, so bring a 5th that they can just let AFK. My trade chat is full of garrosh carries these past couple weeks, so even though its puggable might still be a market for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Might see daily carries become a thing too now that I think about it. These players will be doing it anyway, so bring a 5th that they can just let AFK. My trade chat is full of garrosh carries these past couple weeks, so even though its puggable might still be a market for it.
    To my understanding and observation WoD CMs are much harder than MoP CMs. Besides the fact that players will no longer scale in future tiers with gems not working, gold time tuning appeared to be much tighter such that it's no longer 4-mannable i.e the 5th player/carry CANNOT afk. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.

If that is the case however, selling's most likely still going to be a thing just like MoP CMs especially during the announcement of its removal, except you probably can't call it a carry since the 5th player needs to buck up and actually do something. Instead they pay to get a competent group of sellers when really desperate at the last minute, which in some cases was already existant in MoP because as a seller of MoP CMs myself I've had moments when the dps buyer pulled their weight really well e.g obeying mechanics, not dying or even nearly beat the usual DPS (surv hunter/frost mage and ele shaman) and still paid the full price like afkers.

My group and I are eager to get realm-best whether Gold run sales will be less prevalent or not, but not with the 'no fun allowed' mentality, as we didn't watch WoD dungeon videos and we're going to cruise through heroics to understand each dungeon mechanics personally. Then we'll try as we go and catch methods to speed it up.
    Last edited by TrollShaman; 2014-11-10 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    To my understanding and observation WoD CMs are much harder than MoP CMs. Besides the fact that players will no longer scale in future tiers with gems not working, gold time tuning appeared to be much tighter such that it's no longer 4-mannable i.e the 5th player/carry CANNOT afk. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.
    I think he meant the daily CM that rewards the raid gear. It does not require a medal, and so can probably be 4 manned pretty easily. The dungeon just has to be completed, no time limit needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Serious people already did their practice on the beta anyways. So I really doubt there will be easy times at the beginning.
    Depends on your realm, and I bet for most hardcore players raiding practice took precedence. We'll see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I am pretty sure in is pots still work in WoD CMs, they even made a Draenor Invis pot.

http://wod.wowhead.com/item=116268#comments
    Ha! I knew they'd have to!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    I'm betting a lot of groups that carried in MoP won't be able to this time around because you WON'T be getting any more powerful then the downscaled ilvl because gems/tert stats are disabled. And I'll be glad. I actually did the CMs when they were hard.
    I did your mom when she was hard!

But seriously, it was always 90% about knowing your shit, 10% about gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But seriously, it was always 90% about knowing your shit, 10% about gear.
    It's certainly about skill, but there is a major difference in 7 gems (full 463 blues) and 24 gems (about the max).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    First times =/= Best times

Deleted
    Doesn't the difficulty of the WoD CM'S scale up based on your gear instead of scaling your gear down?

I believe thats proving grounds, that do that

Kind of pissed off this time it is just weapons. I couldn't play much in MoP due to deployments, and now I can't get the shit in WoD? Instead I just get some weapons... 1 slot for busting ass.... really? Maybe the mount wont be as stupid this time around.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]