Deleted

are you gone play wod?

me i have not desided yet, i am not so in the pve gamplay but do like alot bg's was hoping that in wod the amount off stuns/silenses/fears/knockbacks would drasticley be turnd down as i see it that is not gone be the case to bad would have loved it when pvp just would have be a simple matter of hitting/casting whatever your toon has but it is still the same as ever due to the sear cc some classes have they will alway's be top.
    as for me i dont think i will play it sick off all those cc in the game .

Ofc i will play wod cause i like the changes , the true question is why do you start with "i have not desided yet" and finish your post with "as for me i dont think i will play it sick off all those cc in the game ." which means your post is going to be more of a qq than actual question if you should play.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont even... what...? I realize english is not first language for alot of people but seriously wtf?

the amount of CCs has been reduced. Meaning: lesser CC-spells in total + there are only 5 CC 'schools' now, its harder to have this very long chains in WoD

CC is what keeps things interesting... I don't think the game would be very exciting if we just danced around spamming our main attack on each other until someone gets some good rng.

Deleted
    My brain hurts from trying to read the op.

10+ Year Old Account
    He wrote the post in Czech. Then google translated it to English.

Source: Potato

hahaha google translate doesn't misspell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    i dont even... what...? I realize english is not first language for alot of people but seriously wtf?
    Who the fk cares it isnt perfect english. If you have IQ higher than a potato his post is easy to understand. No need to be a douche!

OT: They tuned down the amount of CC so on paper its looking better so far. Im guessing the first season will be
    dominated by melees. Maybe even the second...

Overall im looking forward to it and I hope they have learned from their mistakes.

Very much looking forward to it. I'm telling myself that I'm focusing on not being terrible at PvP. We'll see how long that holds up.

Reasons I'm excited:
    1. Necrotic Plague
    2. Reduced CC.
    3. Improved visuals.
    4. Back to Outland.
    5. Ashran.
    6. Ashran.
    7. Stat squish.

Deleted
    If I was a die hard ranged class player I would skip on WoD. It seems to be Melee Warlords of Draenor as far as pvp in concerned, so I would skip it at least until after the first pvp season and hope Blizzard pulls their heads out of their own asses. BUT I'm playing a melee so FU!

I agree melee is in a good position right now. But I think once better gear is coming, casters or ranged in general will be equal (or even better in some situations)

Deleted
    as for all those stupid remarks on my engl no this is not my native lang now you all try it in mine nederlands as in holland/belgium if you can whitout translate as i did make your stupid comment then.

I agree! I'm from the Netherlands aswell. Although my english may sound a little better, I think everyone should respect the way foreigners try to learn and speak the language. We even have people living in our country who doesn't speak a single word dutch, now that's a shame!

Sure I will. I'll level up, farm PvP gear, experience the broken nonsense for 3 days and cancel subscription(hopefully indefinitely this time) shortly after.