bug with combo points ?

Few days ago I noticed on Garrosh whenever I had 10 CP , and I used SND it got refreshed to its max duration (5 cp) and still had 10 CP. First I thought I was because of my spamming and that server didnt recieve my command or whatever. Today I tested it on dummy and told a friend of mine, another rogue to try that, and he is also having the same "issue". Anyone else noticed that ? Dont know if its a bug or intended cause i didnt see any posts about it
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

Just a quick question, is your display of anticipation stacks overlapping your display of combo points?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

No, I have them in two separate rows. lower row is for combo points and upper one is for anticipation.

- - - Updated - - -

And about those 10 remaining CPs- I was able to use 2x Evis. So it wasn't a an issue with display showing.

I read tooltip about Anticipation and this is what it says "Performing an offensive finishing move consumes all Anticipation charges and grants you a combo point for each." Has it been like that before ?

addon bug/glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiridon View Post
    addon bug/glitch?
    friend is not using any addons and noticed the same thing.... I have been testing it for 10 mins and it was happening every time

Deleted
    Anticipation stacks only carry over to Combo Points if you use an offensive finisher, and not SnD nor Recuperate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was one of the Eviscerates much worse than the other? Were you playing Combat? Ruthlessness.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    Anticipation stacks only carry over to Combo Points if you use an offensive finisher, and not SnD nor Recuperate.
    Exactly that. I even went to read toolip if I am missing something but it really did work with SnD. Didnt try using Recuperate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Was one of the Eviscerates much worse than the other? Were you playing Combat? Ruthlessness.
    Yes I was playing combat, and both were Evis crits, around 50k. Has anyone else tried it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khas View Post
    Exactly that. I even went to read toolip if I am missing something but it really did work with SnD. Didnt try using Recuperate.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I was playing combat, and both were Evis crits, around 50k. Has anyone else tried it ?
    I actually just tried this and you're right, refreshing SnD at 5 anticipations don't use my anticipation stacks nor my combo points but still gives me a 5cp SnD. Was able to eviscerate twice after too. I'm probably missing something from a tooltip since i dont play my rogue anymore
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to only be working for Combat. Not working as Sub.