Red face Socialization in online games - Survey

Hey guys and girls,

It's that time in the semester again (data collection, yay!), so I have a survey on social side of online gaming, with a bit about mindfulness. So if you have time, I would really appreciate you filling out the survey below. It's very short and should take no more than 10 minutes even for the most careful of readers. Thank you for being a part of this research!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/gamesandsupport

Not sure if Surveys are allowed here anymor, I think they put a new rule related to it.
    I could be wrong, maybe it was another forum.

Anyway, I couldn't finish the survey.
    Don't like playing with RL friends and so I got stuck on step 5.
    Your you're own enemy.

I tried to complete it, but a lot of the questions do not pertain to me and there were not any options to say that. Granted, I am an introvert and am not overly social in games to begin with, even when playing with RL friends, but I thought that an unusual perspective could have proven interesting. Interesting survey nonetheless.

You know, I'm nearly 50 so I never ask my online friends about school. Your question "How often did your friend provide information or advice about school in the past three months (whether you wanted it or not)?" doesn't have an 'N/A' option so I answered 'Never'. Might want to reword that.

I've always found it difficult to form relationships online, mostly because I enjoy lone wolf-ing it so much. And unfortunately, I've never had any friends in RL who enjoy online gaming as I do. My socializing usually takes place in dungeons, and probably some of my best social experiences in-game have come from landing an awesome dungeon party and going on a dungeon crawl for hours. But that's mostly luck of the draw, unless you know people beforehand.

Survey done.

Got tedious and repetitive, gave up after page 6 or 7. Unable to answer questions as no appropriate answer per my own situation.

PF.

Thank you all for taking the survey.

The questions pertain to online friends too, not just RL, so you can finish it with an online gamer friend in mind.

Thanks again!

Bumpity, for those who haven't taken it yet. Thanks!

Done, an important topic for me, interesting questions. Good luck with your research.

You still haven't fixed your survey.

"How often did your friend provide information or advice about school in the past three months (whether you wanted it or not)?" presupposes that the respondent is a student, which I would suppose well over 50% of people who play online games are not. It would be very easy to add "or work" in there, wouldn't it? That's what you're trying to get an answer for, isn't it? Making flawed assumptions about the universe of people taking your survey is a huge mistake, and if I were grading the development of that survey I would mark you down for that.

I thought I added work. Gonna fix that now. Thanks!