Deleted

Weak Auras - Battle Rez Announcer

Hey,

I was wondering if it is possible to setup a weak aura which does following:

Show up an icon and text of a player (maybe "Raise Ally" for DK's) if:
    - battle rez raid cooldown is expired
    - Battle rez spell of the specific class you are playing is not on cd
    - show only when a tank/healer in raid has died

To simplify this: It's only for my raid group and i have to track 3 or 4 tanks and 4 or 6 healers names. I tried to do it with Combat Log Event > Unit Died, but it's not working.

If someone has an idea to do this, plz let me know.

thx!

P.S.: not native english, sorry for grammar or spelling

I'm not sure how to do it with Weak Auras, but what I've been using since all Raid BRez are on the same cooldown\timer I use http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/broker_battleres to track how many charges are left and the time remaining until the next one.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I'm not sure how to do it with Weak Auras, but what I've been using since all Raid BRez are on the same cooldown\timer I use [link] to track how many charges are left and the time remaining until the next one.
    Hi, call me stupid but how do you config / make this addon works please ?

It's activated on my character but I don't see it in fight and I can't find the command to config it ? (tried /broker /br and a lot of others)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanista View Post
    Hi, call me stupid but how do you config / make this addon works please ?

It's activated on my character but I don't see it in fight and I can't find the command to config it ? (tried /broker /br and a lot of others)
    It's a broker addon so it's shown/setup by a broker display like titanpanel, bazooka, etc.