Thread: Do you cry?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Every time I watch PS I love you. GERARD BUTLER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10+ Year Old Account
    Clannad evri tiem

10+ Year Old Account
    I cry tears of joy when I worship because God has so richly blessed me.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I do remember getting teary eyed during the movie Marley and Me though...
    No shame in that. I was flying home from Iraq and they played that damn movie. A plane full of Infantrymen and who the hell else on there after being gone for 16 almost 17 months, and they played that damn movie. Had all of us choked up.
    Also the scene in Click where Adam Sandler keeps rewinding his dad telling him goodbye.
    Nothing else I can think of right off hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Was watching The Lion King with my little brother a few years back. Mufasa's death caught me in a moment of weakness and I shed a tear. Even mumbled "it's not fair". Other than that? No, never.

I have trouble crying under any circumstances, even at the funerals of family members. Television and movies do nothing to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have, but not regularly. I can not think of the last time I have really cried to be honest. Maybe one tear here or there, but nothing too much. I generally am very calm and know how to keep my emotions in check, don't get mad or anything. I am more sad than anything. Only when I am really hungry is when my emotions come out.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I have, but not regularly. I can not think of the last time I have really cried to be honest. Maybe one tear here or there, but nothing too much. I generally am very calm and know how to keep my emotions in check, don't get mad or anything. I am more sad than anything. Only when I am really hungry is when my emotions come out.
    Lies!!!

You cried at the end of "The Time of the Doctor".
    You cared enough to post.

I get immersed into movies very easily, so if a properly made movie is going for a teary-eye moment, I am going to get caught.

Actually cry? No, not really, can't remember any specific times during movies/shows that I did. My eyes get watery a lot though, like I'm going to start crying, but it never happens.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Lies!!!

You cried at the end of "The Time of the Doctor".

Nope. I did cry when my house got destroyed not once but twice from a hurricane...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw The Notebook and Screw Odd Thomas.

Making me cry like that. Every time.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

I cried when my sister got into a bad accident on the interstate. She totaled my truck and I really liked it.

Very rarely. I honestly can't remember the last time I cried.

Funny you ask!
    My best pass time is to watch sappy foreign movies.

I have cried over anything worth crying about in a long time. Even when I emotionally want to cry I can't. But... soon as I'm watching some anime and some sappy happy 'omg' moment happens my eyes water up and flow. I don't sob, but I cry. It's actually really annoying.

Yes. I cry over many things. Within moderation, crying is actually a healthy outlet for emotional stress. My best friend (my cat Bunny) lets me cry into her side when I need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Do you cry? and no i'm not talking about going into your room crying randomly, i'm talking about whenever you're watching a show or movie and there's something really emotional do you cry even a little, even if your the manliest man?
    Yeah I do, I used to never really cry at movies or things like that but as I got older I started to get emotional at movies and books ect.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    The same reason that people like to complain in a thread rather than ignore it despite the fact they are just bumping it up more than anything else.
    Might have something to do with it keep popping up in the recent forum post box and it wont go away.

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    I know its off topic but, why do people like you exist?
    I know its off topic, but why do assholes like you exist in the world? People like you are more poisonous to the world than I am.

[Infracted - please be civil and post constructively]
    Last edited by Faroth; 2014-11-04 at 02:57 PM.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel