10+ Year Old Account

Smile Rogue old tmog help needed!

Hi guys, I hope this is the right section to post this thread.

I was browsing my old wallpapers folder, and I found an old 4:3 wallpaper that I used to love back in vanilla.

This one:

As a nostalgic vanilla rogue, I'm wondering if it still possible to obtain this set. (would be awesome on monk too)

I did some researches but I can't find that head piece. Can somebody please help me?

Thank you!

~Nynde

10+ Year Old Account
    Felcloth Hood The closest you're going to get in color but it's cloth.
    Dementia Hood The closest you're going to get in looks but it's more purple.

Yeah it sucks but there are not many leather hoods. Most of them are cloth and Blizzard uses the cloth ones on their rogue npcs as well. Get moggit from curse to see all you leather options very easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Felcloth Hood The closest you're going to get in color but it's cloth.
    Dementia Hood The closest you're going to get in looks but it's more purple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Yeah it sucks but there are not many leather hoods. Most of them are cloth and Blizzard uses the cloth ones on their rogue npcs as well. Get moggit from curse to see all you leather options very easily.
    Thank you kindly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will suggest the addon called Mogit. It lets you look up T-mog items ingame. Best addon for a t-mog freak like me. It might help you out as well.

This set is actually what t2 Bloodfang used to look like, so unless there's another red hood then it's no longer possible to get this.

Edit: After a fast check it doesn't seem like there's a red leather hood. The closest I could find is Scout's Hood which is black and red and obtained from an Outland quest in Zangarmarsh.
    Last edited by Archaeon; 2014-11-04 at 01:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial View Post
    I will suggest the addon called Mogit. It lets you look up T-mog items ingame. Best addon for a t-mog freak like me. It might help you out as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    This set is actually what t2 Bloodfang used to look like, so unless there's another red hood then it's no longer possible to get this.

Edit: After a fast check it doesn't seem like there's a red leather hood. The closest I could find is Scout's Hood which is black and red and obtained from an Outland quest in Zangarmarsh.
    Thank you!

@Archaeon: awesome! I will try to create something using that one

Deleted
    That set is the T2 set Bloodfang, unfotunlately, it doesn't look like that anymore as they updated the graphics just after they released Blackwin Lair.