The Seat of Knowledge question

I've been doing nothing but Archaeology for the past week or two to get all the collector achievements, and during the farm I got really close to The Seat of Knowledge so I started focussing on that.

Currently I'm at 19/20 missing only Pristine Manacles of Rebellion. I have 605 mogu solves (I reached 19/20 when I was between 200-250) and I have completed Manacles of Rebellion 47 times.
    I know there have been people even unluckier than me. But I have a question that maybe somebody here can answer.

Is it possible that in the past (years ago) I got a Pristine Manacles of Rebellion, didn't start the quest, and destroyed the item thinking it was worthless?
    Say I did destroy one in the past, and since you never get the same Pristine twice (atleast not after completing the quest), would it still be possible to re-obtain it?
    Long story short. Do the same pristines stop appearing after obtaining them the first time, or after completing the quest they give?
    I'm starting to lose all hope here...

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    It's highly unlikely that you deleted it, but if you had without doing the quest it should be able to show up again. It's after quest acquisition and then completion that they stop showing up similar to other quest starting items. Good luck.