Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    orc, cause orc girls are about one step below maximum level hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    orc, cause orc girls are about one step below maximum level hot.
    LoL! ^^ This guy. -.-
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    LoL! ^^ This guy. -.-
    Imagine trying to kiss with those...fang tusk things in the way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Except that the humans in the WC universe are roughly as strong as orcs, as evidenced in the Pandaria cinematic.

If you mean Earth humans or orcs - the average orc would be like a superhero compared to us. Who doesn't want to be a superhero?
    Hardly, Orcs strength is far superior to any Human. It's repeatedly mentioned in the lore books, and you can also see it in the WC3 stats where the Orcs are stronger but therefore more expensive.

In the cinematic they seem to be equal strength in order for Blizzard to favour neither side, they have to be equal, otherwise people would cry out "Horde/Alliance favouritism!" etc. It could possibly be explained by that the Orc was more exhausted than the Human after the accident that brought him to the island.

Anyway, if I can only choose between Human and Orc, I'll easily choose Human. I mean racism is bad enough as it is between Humans at the moment, with Orcs it would be way worse...

A brown skinned orc. Think about all the good sides. Huge muscles, big jaw and tooth, all the good stuff. I really wouldn't mind looking like Garrosh.

orcs are cool and all but they don't work in a modern society, considering how bloodthirsty and warlike they are
    So, every single orc is a bloodthirsty warmonger, because certain orc leaders are happily making war? Why don't you apply this logic to irl humans as well? Irl humans are very warlike, that's a fact. Humans are having wars even right now!

Once you remove the warmongering and bloodthirstyness of the orcs, they're really nothing more than green hunchback humans.
    Alliance player much?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    LoL! ^^ This guy. -.-
    what can i say? i love big, muscled women that would really really hurt me if i resisted. it's like, my biggest fetish.

only thing hotter than an orc girl, is a vrykul girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Imagine trying to kiss with those...fang tusk things in the way.
    Couldn't even do it man.

what can i say? i love big, muscled women that would really really hurt me if i resisted. it's like, my biggest fetish.

Haha! Oh man.. To each their own I suppose. Someone's gotta like'em and it's not going to be me. =P
    Last edited by Violent; 2014-11-04 at 07:49 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    I would like to be an Orc if i had a choice.
    but would it be corrupted or uncorrupted?
    both options would be pretty cool.

Oh yeah... orc girls. Not big fan of them.

I knew there was a downside.

10+ Year Old Account

I'll high five you on the what, albeit not so much for the why. I just like buff chicks; I blame a lifetime growing up reading comics.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arpin View Post
    So, every single orc is a bloodthirsty warmonger, because certain orc leaders are happily making war? Why don't you apply this logic to irl humans as well? Irl humans are very warlike, that's a fact. Humans are having wars even right now!
    Please.

There are 3 maybe 4 orcs I can think of that are actively against the Horde conquering the entire universe, Nazgrim, Thrall, Saurfang, and Eitrigg.

The entire orcish race is built upon honor and warfare ever since they succumbed to the temptation of the demon blood, it was only after Thrall became Warchief, they changed their ways and even then they didn't have too many issues with going back to those roots again once Garrosh came into power.

And while what you're saying is true, that humans are waging wars as well, the different cultures of the world are not based solely around hacking eachother in the shins, whereas the orcs' is, it is the very foundation of their warrior culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither, I will become a Night Elf. However, if I had to choose between the two I think I'd stick with being human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc in fanstasy because I doubt a human would do this.

Even though it's a boring awnser, human in real life, because well, a living Orc would be pretty terrifying to people.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Orcs live about twenty years less than humans on average (and not just because of fighty-smashy-bitey), so I'm gonna say Human.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aclockworkrobot View Post
    Neither, I will become a Night Elf. However, if I had to choose between the two I think I'd stick with being human.
    I disagree! I wish to be a Space-goat. Why? Because they're immortal and have built in healing magic.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Orcs live about twenty years less than humans on average (and not just because of fighty-smashy-bitey), so I'm gonna say Human.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree! I wish to be a Space-goat. Why? Because they're immortal and have built in healing magic.

I believe the pandas, gnomes and dwarves live a little longer than humans. Like 120 to 150 years of age? I think it was once mentioned about a pandaren living like 300 something years old, but you can't quote me on it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Orc in fanstasy because I doubt a human would do this.

Even though it's a boring awnser, human in real life, because well, a living Orc would be pretty terrifying to people.
    Ever seen Hilary Clinton or Michelle Obama?

Orc. Sharp teeth incase can opener doesn't work.

....what?

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Please.

There are 3 maybe 4 orcs I can think of that are actively against the Horde conquering the entire universe, Nazgrim, Thrall, Saurfang, and Eitrigg.

The entire orcish race is built upon honor and warfare ever since they succumbed to the temptation of the demon blood, it was only after Thrall became Warchief, they changed their ways and even then they didn't have too many issues with going back to those roots again once Garrosh came into power.

And while what you're saying is true, that humans are waging wars as well, the different cultures of the world are not based solely around hacking eachother in the shins, whereas the orcs' is, it is the very foundation of their warrior culture.
    Well, it varies clan from clan if that makes sense. A Warsong or Blackrock orc are perfectly content with destroying and conquering, but Frostwolves are more or less just okay as long as their not in being disrespected and are safe. Then again however, frostwolves are said to be rather special orcs. There are also non-warrior orcs that are simply content with just living, like that mushroom guy that was in War Crimes.