Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Healing 10% of spell damage taken from magic damage is mostly equivalent to 10% less damage taken from all sources...
    For DPS, yes. AE damage is almost always spell. A lot of boss damage is physical.

So much for the "We want you to have a choice" "to many talents felt mandatory" "we didnt like that everyone went to a site to find best talent builds" when designing the old tree's...

It's already been said Defile.. Unless NP gets a buff.

Shrug, that happened in MoP when the new talents were first introduced. They didn't fix it in WoD, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by John Slow View Post
    Um...none lol

Necrotic Plague has a huge ramp up time and not worth it for 1v1 or 2v2, maybe in 3v3 and probably good in rbgs because it adds aoe pressure and eats up dispels.
    Defile...meh, mostly a pve tank move. Sure you can drop the initial damage on someone in pvp, but don't expect to also keep him in the Defile for the 10% damage reduction.
    Breath of Sindragosa would be excellent but...2 min cd...naah.

I'd pick defile because it's the most reliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogontoast View Post
    I'm curious as to what people think the 'best' PvE Dps Talent is going to be in WoD Dungeons/Highmaul, it's hard to say but just wondering opinions and if anyone knows from testing how its panning out
    I don't see anyone talking about PvP here and the OP explictly asked about PvE.

Deleted
    NP will get a fix at some point, blizz promised. But for the time being Defile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    NP will get a fix at some point, blizz promised. But for the time being Defile.
    The day it gets fixed to be on par with defile is the day every frost DK rolls that talent :P

Definitely. I love the NPlague gameplay as frost, and I hate dropping Defile on the ground with my mouse every 30 seconds. Defile is particularly bad for 2H frost.

Defile at the moment, if they tweak plague a bit more I can see it being used by Frost.