Deleted

will i get suspended for scam?:D

I agreed to pay 10k to a player Before we attacked Garrosh HC, but i refused ...
    so we started to attack and he told leader to kick me but leader said i could stay anyway
    so will i get suspended for not paying this random n00b?
    Last edited by mmoc37a3c083b2; 2014-11-05 at 03:35 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not. Do you feel good about yourself being a scammer though?

no, but grats on using other people i guess. Someone had to do the work to get there/beat it with carries (you being one of them) the least you could do is pay up as you agreed.

Grats again
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Your account is going to get deleted so hard dude.

Did you really make this thread just to brag about scamming someone out of 10k gold? Really? Did you? Over 10k gold?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said probably not but I would think you toons name will be mud on your server when word gets around and others will probably shun you..

Quote Originally Posted by bigrichard View Post
    Did you really make this thread just to brag about scamming someone out of 10k gold? Really? Did you? Over 10k gold?
    this, also i feel like it was a heroic garrosh, not mythic.

Deleted
    So many people are advertising these "boosts" in trade, only to fill at least half of the group with randoms from the group finder. That in itself is a bigger scam than what you did. If I'm paying for a boost, I expect a boost. not to have to work for it. If I wanted to work, I'd have made or joined non boost groups. (which is what I have done but whatever)

All in all, good on you.

Edit: Just for the record, if it had been a legit boost by, say, a guild group etc, where they did all the 'work' for payment, then yeah, refusing to pay would be a dick move. But in the scenario OP described (regarding his 2nd post) I see nothing wrong with his actions.
    Last edited by mmoc2fd6c7cd1e; 2014-11-05 at 03:41 AM.

Deleted
    You're good at being the kind of player I'd wish would not be playing this game.

Deleted
    i was laughing so bad, he spammed raid leader to kick me but he didnt care HEHE

Answer to this question.. "Probably not. Do you feel good about yourself being a scammer though?"
    -Yes i love scamming boosters

Quote Originally Posted by frabwood View Post

Answer to this question.. "Probably not. Do you feel good about yourself being a scammer though?"
    The autism is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Isvaria View Post
    So many people are advertising these "boosts" in trade, only to fill at least half of the group with randoms from the group finder. That in itself is a bigger scam than what you did. If I'm paying for a boost, I expect a boost. not to have to work for it. If I wanted to work, I'd have made or joined non boost groups. (which is what I have done but whatever)

All in all, good on you.

Edit: Just for the record, if it had been a legit boost by, say, a guild group etc, where they did all the 'work' for payment, then yeah, refusing to pay would be a dick move. But in the scenario OP described (regarding his 2nd post) I see nothing wrong with his actions.
    Thats why you gotta screen the group to make sure it does have some 476 lame duck that the leader is taking along so he can make $$$ on the hard work of others in the raid. Anytime you see that in a raid ask why is this grossly geared in the raid and demand him to be kicked on the spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
    The autism is strong in this one.
    I dont have autism , its because my english is bad you even lift skinny boy?

This isn't even considered scamming.

Now if you was the group selling the run, took the gold and then kicked them. Then that would be the scam.

Plus, 10k??? 3k for that on my realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.

if there were any justice in the game, yes you would be banned.

I dont have autism , its because my english is bad you even lift skinny boy?
    Well aren't you just precious.

Will you?
    No

Should you?
    Yes

Someone offered you a service, you agreed to it, was supplied the service and refused to pay.
    Regardless of whether you thought you should have paid or not, you agreed to and then didnt. In the real world, youde have a debt collectors or police coming to your house.

That doesnt happen in Warcraft and theres no way to enforce this kind of thing. So your simply just a grade A Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Well aren't you just precious.
    Precious isn't the word I'd use.

You wont get suspended but i do hope your server blacklists you but i bet like most things people will forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super nonconstructive thread.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)