Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    Siegecraftor was my favourite fight a tank of this expansion as a tank. Pre-patch it was soo soo awesome & now we kill him in 50 sec max I feel bad for him.
    Yeah, I think Siegecrafter was nerfed the most. My guild would kill him on belt 10 or 11 usually, but now he dies on the 3rd! Its just silly.

Pretty sure that beats them all.

I don't think nobody ever managed to solo the last boss of an expansion prior to the release of a new one, isn't it?

Yes, Mione does great, but it doesn't mean it feels right ;-)

on 6.0 launch day Thok was hitting any Tauren during the fixate because their new models were bugged in that their hitbox was ginormous. It was funny because it was only our tank who was Tauren and no matter how far away he ran he was still one shot. I laughed so hard I cried.

Deleted
    Main tank (DK) finishing off mythic garrosh alone...

10+ Year Old Account
    Things like nuking down Siegecrafter in less than 1 minute.

And failing hard on paragons, only to have a tank solo the last two bugs :P

Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    Was in a Normal pug that got Sha of Pride down to about 300HP (three hundred) with 2-3 people left alive, but then Sha was healed to 3K when a druid got MCed and cast Cenarion Ward on him, and so it was an even more epic wipe than the somewhat ridiculous kill it would have been.
    About a month into 5.4 when my guild was working on heroic Sha of Pride we were at 2% and our prot warrior got mc'd.. and used rallying cry giving the boss 10% more hp haha.