Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Are you switching raid class?

I'm not really, going to be Ret Paladin, however a bit undecided on my alt. I want a range dps so either Hunter, Mage or Shaman.

What about you guys?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I'm not really, going to be Ret Paladin, however a bit undecided on my alt. I want a range dps so either Hunter, Mage or Shaman.

What about you guys?
    Or a priest or warlock.

I'm staying on my rogue, been 10 years now

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    Or a priest or warlock.

I'm staying on my rogue, been 10 years now
    Yeah but i'm not interested in those classes

spec but not class

shamy4life

10+ Year Old Account
    .. Kinda?
    I was maining both a Holy Paladin and a Brewmaster monk this last patch, in different guilds, but I suppose it's the last one that counts, so.. Yes. Holy Paladin best spec

i change classes every expac.
    wrath - DK frost tank
    cata - resto sham
    MOP - DPS warr
    wod - mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Highly unlikely, I've played Enhancement for a long long time, however, if wind walk continues to be ridiculous, I might change.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Been a Tank DK since they were added. Was a prot warrior prior to that from the "good ole days" of Molten Core. Thanks to all three warrior specs being a lot more interesting to play than all three deathknight specs, I think I might be making the switch for WoD. Still won't know until I get to 100 on both though

15+ Year Old Account
    Warlock for life!

Deleted
    Niet - Warriors may be underwhelming currently, but they are still my favorite class.

switching from my lock to prot/ret paladin. well, technicly not "switching", since i haven't raided on my lock since december. will probably do some raiding on my hunter, too, since it was my first character ever, and it has always been either my main, or my main alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to change from warlock to resto druid at the beginning of mists but that lasted about 3 weeks. Turns out resto is just more boring than warlock. Very unlikely I'll change again.

Been happy priesting for a few xpacs. unlikely i`ll change this for WoD.
    Main alt will be warrior DPS. smash the face.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    I've changed main a few times during MoP and I'm now playing my disc priest. I will stay on my priest unless my guild need me to change to a spec we need.
    Last edited by mmoce2daed6e80; 2014-11-05 at 08:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How could you not want to play a Ret Paladin?! It's so much fun!

Anyway, I'll be playing Paladin as always. Switching between Protection and Retribution, whatever the raid needs.

Leaving holy paladin behind after testing them extensively on the beta. going holy priest

Changing main character from rogue to guardian druid because of raid needs (we had too much melee, we lacked a tank...), i'll keep raiding in a more casual guild with my rogue though.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Deleted
    No and I never have since classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Oishi View Post
    What specs do you play? Its a shame attonement was nerfed
    Well i used to be disc/shadow, at the moment i have changed disc for holy but who knows i might switch back to disc again once level 100 and raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.