Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dps warrior or dps monk. Have to see what our roster is like first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started raiding on my hunter main sometime in 5.4 when cross-realm was enabled. Eventually he worked his ilvl solely through pugging until I found a raid group that took me in for their progression.

Wod's coming soon and while my spot as a dps is secured, I'm still thinking between Fire Mage or BM Hunter. I have more fun in fire solely because of watching big numbers fly tbh but the raid prefers me on my hunter since there are no hunters in the mythic team yet.

Number don't really matter, just play what's funniest for you!! If u enjoy a class u will do good on it xD
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Real gangstahs stay with their class.

10+ Year Old Account
    i've had very hard time about my main class. After all i decided to stay with my warrior.

I'm switching from a brewmaster monk to a protection warrior. I don't like the way the class is going, and tbh the talent choices for monks at level 100 are very boring. A passive that gives you 30% magic stagger, A skill that basicly does the same thing as your other skills do, if you have enough chi and a buff that your whole playstyle evolves around if you spec into it. Not a huge fan tbh.

Also Warriors get the most badass armor in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I'm not really, going to be Ret Paladin, however a bit undecided on my alt. I want a range dps so either Hunter, Mage or Shaman.

What about you guys?
    Hunter or Mage. Soooo many people are rerolling Shaman in WoD. Must be the new ghost wolf or something. It's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Hunter or Mage. Soooo many people are rerolling Shaman in WoD. Must be the new ghost wolf or something. It's crazy.
    Yeah well the Shaman was my alt in MoP, and I feel they ruined the class. But i think ill go for the hunter as an alt, never really played a hunter that much. So far so fun But there is alot of hunters out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I've been maining Shaman since Wrath, and I can no longer be one of those people who hope that Blizzard will finally realize the damage specs need to be reworked.

For WoD I'm still trying to decide between Feral, Balance, or whatever Lock spec is top.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Elemental ---> Hunter

I'm not the least bit happy with the Ele changes, so I'm going back to my old main. I'm tired of playing a joke class that Blizzard just ignores.

MM feels like the MM of old and I really like it.
    Last edited by Dukami; 2014-11-09 at 10:41 PM.

Deleted
    I stick with my resto shaman but definitely I gonna make feral druid alt. Not gonna level up my rogue/warrior/warlock, maybe in distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukami View Post
    Elemental ---> Hunter

I'm not the least bit happy with the Ele changes, so I'm going back to my old main. I'm tired of playing a joke class that Blizzard just ignores.

MM feels like the MM of old and I really like it.
    I considering switching to MM from my Elemental, but ended up taking my Unholy DK. How does MM feel currently? Because during MoP it felt like someone gave up halfway.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    played a resto/balance druid since Vanilla. stuck it out with the balance changes every expansion until now, unbearable to play. going rogue

sticking my main as a druid, not sure what spec i will play i want to change it up.
    and ill be alt'ing a priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bllets View Post
    I considering switching to MM from my Elemental, but ended up taking my Unholy DK. How does MM feel currently? Because during MoP it felt like someone gave up halfway.
    Really straightforward with just keeping talents e.g barrage and Chimaera Shot on cooldown, using Aimed Shot when they're not ready, and Steady Shot when you cant do any of the former skills. What personally made MM remotely interesting compared to BM or Survival is maintaining very good uptime on the Sniper Training mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I'm not really, going to be Ret Paladin, however a bit undecided on my alt. I want a range dps so either Hunter, Mage or Shaman.

What about you guys?
    My main will remain the same (DK), although I'll also have my Holy Paladin and Hunter at 100 and geared for initial progression incase there's any fights that require something other than my DK. After progression, I'll of course take my DK 100% of the time and my others to alt runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Switching from MW Monk to Prot Warrior.
    Blizzard just has no clue what they want to do with the spec, time to get out of that train wreck and back to my first raid character from vanilla.
    I feel you, friend!

Switching from MW to Resto Druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonehh View Post
    probably gonna switch from rogue to hunter.. i always die in damn raids lol
    You're playing Rogue wrong then, they should be the ones with a high survivability.

I play Rogue and I will never change, ever. Unless Demon Hunters or some sick class comes along that I actually like the look of. I couldn't even change for guild needs I'd simply find another guild in need of a Rogue!

Still going on my rogue, but reigniting my love for the Paladin.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    I'd say mage, it's a fun class that doesnt get as repetitive as many other of the ranged classes.