Deleted

Professions and Garrison buildings for WoD. Min Max pre raid content.

What professions are people picking up to max their garrison and personal prof cds to get crafted gear?

I was thinking going with Leatherworking and inscription with

Small - Ench, Insc, LW huts
    Medium - Barn, trading post.
    Big - Barracks and workshop.

The small huts will help me get the most of out my professions with additional daily cds. With Insc and LW i can upgrade my Crafted gear to max ilvl posssible.
    The barn lets me get fur and items needed for Epic crafted gear. Trading post so i can spend excess resources on more mats.
    I want the workshop for fun stuff since I have tried and seen some of the fun stuff to come out of there. Barracks lets me get more resources through better garrison missions but im unsure about it.

Anyone got any other ideas?

PS I want the ench building so i can also DE the raid gear i replace, those mats usually sell for loads at the start.

Deleted
    Currently I've this plan: lvl 1 Engineering hub + Barracks; lvl 2 Salvage Yard (just to get extra gear for me and followers) + Lumber Mill (just to gather resource and it will give us a lvl 100 follwer at lvl 3 then I'll swap for Trading Post Probably); lvl 3 JC hub + Barn (as you said, for Savage Blood) + Stables (really like 20% mount speed and no dismounting while interacting with objects).
    When the situation will be more stable in terms of resource and gear, I'll swap Salvage Yard for Enchanting or Storehouse and Lumber Mill for Trading post.

My plan:

Small:
    Gem Boutique: because I am a JC (able to make neck & ring sooner)
    Tannery: because I am a LW (able to make LW goods sooner)
    Salvage Yard: for the bonus chances at items

Medium:
    Barn: for leather, food, and savage blood
    Tavern: for the dungeon quests, treasure hunter missions
    or
    Trading Post: to trade garrison resources for crafting mats
    (I have not decided yet between the tavarn and trading post, but the barn is a definite)

Large:
    War Mill: for the increased chance at upgraded quest rewards and the free coin
    Barracks: for the extra follower patrol mission (allows faster leveling of followers) and the increased follower limit
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2014-11-05 at 08:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    Barracks lets me get more resources through better garrison missions but im unsure about it.
    Anyone got any other ideas?
    PS I want the ench building so i can also DE the raid gear i replace, those mats usually sell for loads at the start.
    Why not the lumber mill? It actually generates garrison resources from converting lumber found in Draenor. Barracks only really give you more follower limit, patrol missions, and allows you to change the guards of your garrison to whatever rep you have at exalted with (i.e. DKs can get DK to act as guards if they have exalted with ICC faction)
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.