[Weak Aura] Progressive Texture for specific amount of power ( lol wut?)

So I'm sure the title makes no sense but I swear i tried. I can explain it here.

It might seem strange, but does anyone know how, or if, I can make a progressive texture (or progress bar) that shows a specific range of values.

For example: Hunter focus. Let's say, for some reason, I want a progressive texture/bar that only shows up when it's 20 - 30 focus AND (this is the important part) the bar only fills up for those numbers, so, if it's 25 focus that aura wouldfill up half way, representing half of the value range instead of the usual 25% full, representing my entire focus pool.

I hope that makes sense xD

Maybe you could set up 10 separate icons and place them so they line up into a bar. Have the first one show when power >=20 and <30, the next one >=21 and <30 etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made this shadow orb monitor for myself, so it's def doable by making triggers for each condition like tommos said. Pretty basic stuff

Otherwise this guide (or these guides) might help you:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J4u...E6FD82911B4F55
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..